Pioneer Ride Of The Century Discussion Thread!!!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Cummins, how about sometime before the snow flys we get together and make the trip from Avery to Lolo pass to pre run that leg of our friends from the east trip. The portion of the route from Lolo to Pierce is called the Lewis and Clark motor way. A historical part of our history here in the great Northwest.
I'm down!! Haven't been much past Avery.

oldtrucks

oldtrucks

Mar 15, 2015
Pinehurst Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Went to visit the Forest service office today and got a nice piece of information. Here is a web site that has just about all roads and trails across the US. hhps://www.fs.us./ivm Check it out. Also I think that exiting Yellow Stone via the western gate might be a better choice for getting across Montana into Idaho. Just a thought.

J

JTW

Went to visit the Forest service office today and got a nice piece of information. Here is a web site that has just about all roads and trails across the US. hhps://www.fs.us./ivm Check it out. Also I think that exiting Yellow Stone via the western gate might be a better choice for getting across Montana into Idaho. Just a thought.
The link isn't working

moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Me either... What's the story on Yellowstone? I'm all ears since I'm not familiar with the area.

moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You know, just to throw it out there for y'all to chew on. I was mapgazing the other day, and thought that maybe an alternate destination of Moab may be cool. Still close enough to meet up with the west coast guys, but I know it's on a lot of people's bucket list. Was thinking maybe it would spark some more interest in it. Maybe a few would see it more worth the pavement portions if that is the end destination. Plus it is about 300 miles shorter by car anyway. As I said, no decisions made, just feed me your opinions.

moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Since our ol buddy seems to have killed this thread, thought I'd post some updates on my expedition trailer.

IMG 20170903 165459637 IMG 20170903 165450701

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!