Pioneer Ride Of The Century Discussion Thread!!!

moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yes, I just don’t remember the exact designation of that trail, part of it is walking trail only, I think north is orv though

Reactions: Smitty335
iowaguy

iowaguy

Lifetime Member
Sep 22, 2014
Eastern Iowa
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Yes, I just don’t remember the exact designation of that trail, part of it is walking trail only, I think north is orv though
We have the( Polaris ride command ) app on our phones, we use it all the time when riding on new trails for the first time and when looking for new trails to ride, it shows ATV trails nationwide, best thing is its free

Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
New plan, the ride will go from rice lake to Royalton, MN AND back. Total will be just under 500 miles. I think it’s more reasonable for a first time trip of this kind and takes out any anxiety over potential legal issues since it’s entirely on the trail system. I’ve come to this conclusion by consulting members on here that I believe are older and wiser than myself. If this trip goes well, then a longer one will be planned.

Are you being a sissy?

moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Are you being a sissy?
Negative. More like realistic, and I’ve got a few other things that are taking precedence financially this year. I want to see how it goes for a few days before we jump off for a few weeks. A full cross country ride will happen, I’m leaning on maybe the trans am trail.

moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Nice. I’ve heard about it, just never downloaded it
We have the( Polaris ride command ) app on our phones, we use it all the time when riding on new trails for the first time and when looking for new trails to ride, it shows ATV trails nationwide, best thing is its free

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Negative. More like realistic, and I’ve got a few other things that are taking precedence financially this year. I want to see how it goes for a few days before we jump off for a few weeks. A full cross country ride will happen, I’m leaning on maybe the trans am trail.
Cant believe your pussin out!

moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
s*** it's starting to look like we may never make it out of Wisconsin.....

On the plus side I can just bring my toy hauler up and don't have to worry about how I'm getting home.
Oh I can guarantee we will be crossing state lines. @Plumber32 gave me an interesting idea to chew on, along with making me feel like an asshole for modifying the route lol.

Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Oh I can guarantee we will be crossing state lines. @Plumber32 gave me an interesting idea to chew on, along with making me feel like an asshole for modifying the route lol.
What was this idea you speak of.....?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Reactions: moparornocar
Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Nope. f*** it, now I’m mad. Trip will proceed as planned. All the way to Idaho. No excuses. See you there @CumminsPusher
Until tomorrow.... are you starting to have hot flashes? Your reminding me of an ex. She always had to be where she wasnt...lol

Reactions: Cuoutdoors
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Nope, I’ll be there. I said I’d be there I’ll be there. With a dead crow and a bottle of bbq sauce.
Ask anyone that's ridden there I'ts an awesome time. Kids or no kids everyone has a great time. Whatever terrain Not selling you on it just saying. Just need to know so we can rally this side

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!