Pioneer Ride Of The Century Discussion Thread!!!

Kilo427

Kilo427

Not about the destination Its about the journey
Lifetime Member
Dec 10, 2015
Wait so are we doing a trail system or roads, that makes a huge difference to me long roads I will have to rebuild my trans, remove IGR and continue trying to get a title and road legal and get a roof top camper. if trails it can stay as it is just let me know

moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Wait so are we doing a trail system or roads, that makes a huge difference to me long roads I will have to rebuild my trans, remove IGR and continue trying to get a title and road legal and get a roof top camper. if trails it can stay as it is just let me know
Well I was going to shorten it to just a 500 mile trail ride, but got called out as a quitter about it, and I’m not having that, so there will be trail and road. Lots of dirt roads and fast paced trails too out west.

Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Well I was going to shorten it to just a 500 mile trail ride, but got called out as a quitter about it, and I’m not having that, so there will be trail and road. Lots of dirt roads and fast paced trails too out west.
Just when I thought I could relax a little the pressure is back on......which is it? I have to know when the last minute is for me to start planning. I just spent $100 on shocks damn it! Lol

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Just when I thought I could relax a little the pressure is back on......which is it? I have to know when the last minute is for me to start planning. I just spent $100 on shocks damn it! Lol

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
I was going to shorten it up a little bit to make it more realistic for folks including myself, but some folks felt that was b****ing out, and I don’t like being made to look like a liar or a quitter. So to Idaho I go, and anyone dumb enough to come along! Your shock purchase was an extremely intelligent one, you won’t be sorry.

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I was going to shorten it up a little bit to make it more realistic for folks including myself, but some folks felt that was b****ing out, and I don’t like being made to look like a liar or a quitter. So to Idaho I go, and anyone dumb enough to come along! Your shock purchase was an extremely intelligent one, you won’t be sorry.
Why not just try to get to the black hills? I was razing you cause you were going to turn it into a long weekend trip down a railroad grade. Hardly epic. Sometimes you need someone to relight that flame. Why dont you talk to the guy's involved and make a rock solid plan with a route.

moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Why not just try to get to the black hills? I was razing you cause you were going to turn it into a long weekend trip down a railroad grade. Hardly epic. Sometimes you need someone to relight that flame. Why dont you talk to the guy's involved and make a rock solid plan with a route.
You were razzin me because you’re quitting chew and being menstrual:p

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!