Pioneer Ride Of The Century Discussion Thread!!!

Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
You know, just to throw it out there for y'all to chew on. I was mapgazing the other day, and thought that maybe an alternate destination of Moab may be cool. Still close enough to meet up with the west coast guys, but I know it's on a lot of people's bucket list. Was thinking maybe it would spark some more interest in it. Maybe a few would see it more worth the pavement portions if that is the end destination. Plus it is about 300 miles shorter by car anyway. As I said, no decisions made, just feed me your opinions.
You're fu(×in& this cat I'm just holdin it. But If there's ever a choice between Montana and somewhere else. My choice will ALWAYS be Montana.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm not in charge though so it's up to you. Don't sway for popularity sake. Stay the course. It will be awesome!!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
hey I wanna make sure everybody that's attending has a good time and gets to see what they want to see. If you've got input feel free to share brother!

oldtrucks

oldtrucks

Mar 15, 2015
Pinehurst Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
That's good. I am still working on a route from Yellow Stone to here. Getting from Yellow Stone to Lolo is the difficult part. I'm planning a trip over to Darby Mt. My son lives there and he knows a person who knows that part of Mt very well.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
That's good. I am still working on a route from Yellow Stone to here. Getting from Yellow Stone to Lolo is the difficult part. I'm planning a trip over to Darby Mt. My son lives there and he knows a person who knows that part of Mt very well.
Lol, didn't you hear. The termination point is in Utah!

advertisement
moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
New plan, the ride will go from rice lake to Royalton, MN AND back. Total will be just under 500 miles. I think it’s more reasonable for a first time trip of this kind and takes out any anxiety over potential legal issues since it’s entirely on the trail system. I’ve come to this conclusion by consulting members on here that I believe are older and wiser than myself. If this trip goes well, then a longer one will be planned.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
New plan, the ride will go from rice lake to Royalton, MN AND back. Total will be just under 500 miles. I think it’s more reasonable for a first time trip of this kind and takes out any anxiety over potential legal issues since it’s entirely on the trail system. I’ve come to this conclusion by consulting members on here that I believe are older and wiser than myself. If this trip goes well, then a longer one will be planned.
AAAH grasshopper! Think your on to something here!

Reactions: moparornocar
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
This may take 4 or 5 days instead of 3 weeks. Hoping it may bring a few new faces to the ride. Especially since a 500 or 700 could easily keep up. @Dp5hunter ?
Yea, got to have some time built in for Daisy sniffing. I think you will get some back, that bailed earlier. Now you won't be replacing tires on the ride.

moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yea, got to have some time built in for Daisy sniffing. I think you will get some back, that bailed earlier. Now you won't be replacing tires on the ride.
True and maybe, the group we have now is really great, but a ride like this could be a bit bigger with no real issues. Maybe up to 10 rigs or so. @iowaguy?

Shadesmn

Shadesmn

Lifetime Member
Aug 19, 2015
Ramsey, MN
Ownership

1. 500
I'm still in for the rice lake to royalton part. Going back I'll have to see about. Royalton is not too far from home for an easy pick up by the other half.

Reactions: moparornocar
moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm still in for the rice lake to royalton part. Going back I'll have to see about. Royalton is not too far from home for an easy pick up by the other half.
Awesome! Take another 2 days off and do the round trip with us!

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!