Pioneer Ride Of The Century Discussion Thread!!!

Dp5hunter

Dp5hunter

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2016
Hazlehurst Mississippi
Ownership

1. 500
This may take 4 or 5 days instead of 3 weeks. Hoping it may bring a few new faces to the ride. Especially since a 500 or 700 could easily keep up. @Dp5hunter ?
U guys just brought tears to my eyes. I will do my best again to make the ride with ya'll all though I doubt it dew that I'm working with a different company and I'm just getting my foot in the door. Bot just knowing that that door is open again for me and the Avenger is incredibly the greatest news.:):D:p;)

Reactions: moparornocar
Dp5hunter

Dp5hunter

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2016
Hazlehurst Mississippi
Ownership

1. 500
I shour wish another P500 rider would step up and try to join me on this epic ride. Especially if it is going to only be 500 miles off dirt tracks. ;):rolleyes:

Shadesmn

Shadesmn

Lifetime Member
Aug 19, 2015
Ramsey, MN
Ownership

1. 500
I shour wish another P500 rider would step up and try to join me on this epic ride. Especially if it is going to only be 500 miles off dirt tracks. ;):rolleyes:
I plan to ride the Wisconsin and Minnesota section. At least to Royalton.

Reactions: Dp5hunter
Shadesmn

Shadesmn

Lifetime Member
Aug 19, 2015
Ramsey, MN
Ownership

1. 500
What is the latest on the ride gents? Just got around to gettin my registration renewed but havent gotten one for Wisconsin yet..

BigOL3

BigOL3

Lifetime Member
Oct 27, 2017
Deep in the heart of Dixie, Kentwood, La.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Wait so are we doing a trail system or roads, that makes a huge difference to me long roads I will have to rebuild my trans, remove IGR and continue trying to get a title and road legal and get a roof top camper. if trails it can stay as it is just let me know
This is just me, I have ZERO desire for taking the Pioneer on the road, that dont turn me on. For me, the thrill is off road ....... but to each his own, have fun!

moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Lots of stuff going on in my world right now, just kind of flying by the seat of my pants at the moment. There WILL at the very least be a ride from rice lake to royalton. Anything else I can’t really say at the moment. That is 99% trail and about 205 miles one way

Dp5hunter

Dp5hunter

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2016
Hazlehurst Mississippi
Ownership

1. 500
Lots of stuff going on in my world right now, just kind of flying by the seat of my pants at the moment. There WILL at the very least be a ride from rice lake to royalton. Anything else I can’t really say at the moment. That is 99% trail and about 205 miles one way
That sounds like an awesome ride to me brother. ;):cool:

Reactions: moparornocar

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!