Pioneer Ride Of The Century Discussion Thread!!!

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Yeah, I couldn't plan a trip like this in a couple months. Needed a little more breathing room
But could you imagine getting a phone call and have someone say jump in your Pioneer and meet me here and then just going? Have to make a call to the wives and say "Honey you are not going to believe this or maybe even like it but..." lol

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
For reference to all concerned this is roughly what I have in mind that I'm going to be pulling

View attachment 27599
Totally bad ass. See if you can figure out the product that the Osprey uses for insulation, I can't believe there's something out there like that providing an R-13 value in just one inch of space!!

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
That's my plan. Can't let you boys have all the fun;) I'll be sitting next to @CumminsPusher bus with the fire going, food ready, lights flashing, music playing, drinking beer!
Oh man, that sounds awesome. You're on record now feller!!!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
That's my plan. Can't let you boys have all the fun;) I'll be sitting next to @CumminsPusher bus with the fire going, food ready, lights flashing, music playing, drinking beer!
Bs we'll make the a deep run to usher them in. We'll do our own party on the way lol. If you came there'd be 4-5 machines going for to grab them.

moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Btw, Pioneer Ride of the Century.................I think we need @jak9922 to have his graphics buddy make us some stickers!!!!!!
@jak9922 if this is possible that would be incredible! I also thought it would be cool to have a small decal with our screen names on them. Thought it might be a neat pic.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Once we get there. Lol At the 5 mile to go mark its fair game to crack a cold one!

We always say"dirt road beer" once we hit the dirt road it's on. If you're coming in through Cataldo up and over the back way which I'm pretty sure of it'll be more like 38 miles out there won't be a single issue with anything. From Cataldo on its fire roads and the only people you'll see will probably still not be sober from the night before. Not that I'd know

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: moparornocar
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
The next day maybe. I have a feeling none of us will want anything to do with a steering wheel that evening lol

Agreed and I see that but I was meaning were not going to wait, we will come and ride in with you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!