Pioneer Ride Of The Century Discussion Thread!!!

DRAGFOOT

DRAGFOOT

Lifetime Member
Mar 16, 2016
MINNESOTA
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Sounds like an awesome trip. I'm in central Mn near I94. If your route goes near me, I may have to catch up with you and share a meal or beverage with you guys as you pass through. If your route does go near me, Id be happy to be a rescue vehicle with a emergency repair garage you could use and a Honda dealer near by if needed. Also a hotel very close by.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Agreed and I see that but I was meaning were not going to wait, we will come and ride in with you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That would be some cool s*** right there, Hondasxs flags flying and go pro rollin.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Sounds like an awesome trip. I'm in central Mn near I94. If your route goes near me, I may have to catch up with you and share a meal or beverage with you guys as you pass through. If your route does go near me, Id be happy to be a rescue vehicle with a emergency repair garage you could use and a Honda dealer near by if needed. Also a hotel very close by.
How accommodating of you. Let's make sure we get your number. Though I certainly hope that nobody needs any of that type of assistance, at least not that early in the ride.

moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Much appreciated! Depending on where in MN you are, we may be near by. We will be jumping off the top line near royalton and making a beeline more or less south towards I 90. What city you near?

moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
We always say"dirt road beer" once we hit the dirt road it's on. If you're coming in through Cataldo up and over the back way which I'm pretty sure of it'll be more like 38 miles out there won't be a single issue with anything. From Cataldo on its fire roads and the only people you'll see will probably still not be sober from the night before. Not that I'd know

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Now I can definitely get f*#$&d up in 38 miles.

DRAGFOOT

DRAGFOOT

Lifetime Member
Mar 16, 2016
MINNESOTA
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Much appreciated! Depending on where in MN you are, we may be near by. We will be jumping off the top line near royalton and making a beeline more or less south towards I 90. What city you near?

The soo line in royalton is about 30 minutes North of me. I'm in Clearwater , just SE of St. Cloud.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!