Pioneer Ride Of The Century Discussion Thread!!!

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Do you think it's possible to nail down an arrival date? I'd love to be there but I need to have a couple weeks notice to get vacation time.
The ride that there planing is in June of 2018. We will have to continue to get updates from @moparornocar and @CumminsPusher as they formalize the plan.

IdahoPioneer

IdahoPioneer

Oct 16, 2015
Emmett, Idaho
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
The ride that there planing is in June of 2018. We will have to continue to get updates from @moparornocar and @CumminsPusher as they formalize the plan.

I know when the ride is planned for. I'm not asking for an arrival date now. That's why I stated "a couple weeks notice". As in, is it even possible to know the exact arrival date at the time they leave on the trip?

moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I know when the ride is planned for. I'm not asking for an arrival date now. That's why I stated "a couple weeks notice". As in, is it even possible to know the exact arrival date at the time they leave on the trip?
Ah, my mistake. I'm sure I can probably nail it down to with in a couple day window anyway. Would that be close enough?

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I know we intend to be making daily entries on this forum of our progress, trials and triumphs along the way, but as mopar is coordinating this venture and it's captain, you'll have to communicate with him for the best information.

IdahoPioneer

IdahoPioneer

Oct 16, 2015
Emmett, Idaho
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Ah, my mistake. I'm sure I can probably nail it down to with in a couple day window anyway. Would that be close enough?

Definitely! I assume you'll have the ability to post progress updates along the way as well. That way us common folk can track you and know if you get behind schedule for any reason.

moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Definitely! I assume you'll have the ability to post progress updates along the way as well. That way us common folk can track you and know if you get behind schedule for any reason.
Absolutely. We will be hitting up the wifi spots at campgrounds, posting on our progress, trials and tribulations, and how far we got that day etc.

Dp5hunter

Dp5hunter

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2016
Hazlehurst Mississippi
Ownership

1. 500
Man I would love to participate in a trip like this but with my P 500 I am mobing it for such a trip I wish someone could do something like that so I could patisipayt as well. I'm sure that a P 500 could do a trip like this with no problems exept that it would be at a max 40 mph. witch is not really that slow.;) 20160911 145017 20160911 145121

moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
And I have added a full tool box like the one Jshell3 has on hes and I'm going to the local metal shop to have me a proper rack built. :)

It is going to be a full blooded expedition machine :):D
I think the problem with the p5 is going to be running wide open throttle for hours on end, days on end. That's not good on any machine.

moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
How meany miles in the baja 1000;) and at wat RPM do they run and for how long? Just saing:).

Priventev maintenance is the trick and good luck :cool:.
Hey, if you got the stones, cmon! Little bit of difference between 200k Baja machines and our buggies, but if you think you got it, send me a text.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Mopar what's your rest/drive schedule shaping up to be? Forgive me if posted but I didn't see it

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!