Pioneer Ride Of The Century Discussion Thread!!!

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
That's hilarious, here's a pic of my fridge just now, that's my regular too. I just said the Beast because after the cost of an expedition of this magnitude, that's going to be our budget, lol.

View attachment 27898
Bring some with you this weekend. :rolleyes:

moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I do know that and if anyone can get er done it's you but now I'm overly thinking about it. I just want you all to stay safe it's no joke the miles especially at 50 on a sxs. Monumental really. I'm so excited and wish it were this summer but I will be at least making part of the trip with you all. We need to get the route in play asap so I can start planning on where to cut in and get this side ready. I'm hopeful people from the northwest will make this trip also. There are a lot of Pioneers within 500 of us and this may shape up to be huge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Agreed. How far are you wanting to ride along? 20, 50, 100 miles? I got nothing but time right now to plan a route. 94 is shut down and I'm stuck at a truck stop in Bismarck.

bigdeal

bigdeal

Jan 25, 2016
south ga
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Why couldn't you? You got over a year to plan.
I work for the state my wife works for the city and i have 3 kids! It takes me a year to plan a day trip! much less a trip to get to the starting point from south Georgia and then the 2000+ miles of the ride. Like i said wish i could go. I'll keep playing lotto...

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
@Montecresto which machine are you going to take?
I'm taking the P7 and hoping that someone else takes the P5. I don't want to be the caboose on mopar's train! You know the car right behind the engine, yeah, that one. No wait, not the coal car, the next one, the dining/lounge car with the white table cloths having whatever I like and shouting encouragements to the P5. :D

moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
All good points, but I think the word limited is in the op title, lol.
I don't mind some folks riding along for sections here and there. I just don't want to be responsible for explaining a 20 machine deep road train through half a dozen states. There gets to be a point where it's too much to keep organized. If 100 of you wanna join in for the last 30 or 40 miles, that sounds badass.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I don't mind some folks riding along for sections here and there. I just don't want to be responsible for explaining a 20 machine deep road train through half a dozen states. There gets to be a point where it's too much to keep organized. If 100 of you wanna join in for the last 30 or 40 miles, that sounds badass.
Sounds good Cap!!

Reactions: CumminsPusher
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I'm hoping at least Idaho border. If you run high or low through Montana is the depending factor. Not sure if low is clear for sxs. I suspect you're coming through Clark Fork and if so that's about 65 out but can no cement from there on

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I'm taking the P7 and hoping that someone else takes the P5. I don't want to be the caboose on mopar's train! You know the car right behind the engine, yeah, that one. No wait, not the coal car, the next one, the dining/lounge car with the white table cloths having whatever I like and shouting encouragements to the P5. :D

Oh I thought you were still Prius lol

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I'm hoping at least Idaho border. If you run high or low through Montana is the depending factor. Not sure if low is clear for sxs. I suspect you're coming through Clark Fork and if so that's about 65 out but can no cement from there on

Lemhi Pass, in the very footsteps of Lewis and Clark! Just kidding.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Lemhi Pass, in the very footsteps of Lewis and Clark! Just kidding.

One high school here is named that for that reason. It sure took them longer to get here though. They didn't have hondas.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!