Pioneer Ride Of The Century Discussion Thread!!!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I gotta go with Monte on this tflynn. you got time.

My wife and are donating to be able to make the Takeover. Already have quite a bit on the cards. It's the only way we've figured to be able to come up with the cash without dipping too much into our every day funds. Sometimes you just have to say f*** it and do what you normally wouldn't do. That's something we've never done but are very excited for. The people going on this trip are definitely in the same boat but in sxs so the trip has a few more logistics involved but it's still a chance to see the country and ride somewhere you wouldn't be able to ride. The terrain is totally different throughout the country and it's a chance to experience that.
I'm excited to ride over that way and also excited for people to try this out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Rev limiter hits at 45. I would say 40 is a good cruise speed for something like this.

How much increase with larger tires. I remember mine was a bit quicker just don't remember how much

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Good question. I don't think a hell of a lot, maybe 2 or 3 mph? Who's got a gps
I think I heard 3mph for each inch of tire on the 1000 make sense the same here but not positive. Would be easier on a machine I'd say for the cement parts

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I remember people talking about something along those lines from the quad never heard if it got done

advertisement
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
My wife and are donating to be able to make the Takeover. Already have quite a bit on the cards. It's the only way we've figured to be able to come up with the cash without dipping too much into our every day funds. Sometimes you just have to say f*** it and do what you normally wouldn't do. That's something we've never done but are very excited for. The people going on this trip are definitely in the same boat but in sxs so the trip has a few more logistics involved but it's still a chance to see the country and ride somewhere you wouldn't be able to ride. The terrain is totally different throughout the country and it's a chance to experience that.
I'm excited to ride over that way and also excited for people to try this out.

Amen dude, well said.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
A general is going?? f***!

Reactions: Eltobgi
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!