Pioneer Ride Of The Century Discussion Thread!!!

Dp5hunter

Dp5hunter

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2016
Hazlehurst Mississippi
Ownership

1. 500
Hopefully tomorrow I may be able to post some pics on here of my latest upgrades. I had to cancel my cargo rack build. They were going to charge me over $500 to build it. It was going to be 48in L X 25in D. looks like I will be bying a strong made instead for $230 46in L X 24in D and cutting it and putting a tailgate on it. o_O And Btw I will be installing my new Honda upgraded front shocks, $130 by Friday. ;)

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Hopefully tomorrow I may be able to post some pics on here of my latest upgrades. I had to cancel my cargo rack build. They were going to charge me over $500 to build it. It was going to be 48in L X 25in D. looks like I will be bying a strong made instead for $230 46in L X 24in D and cutting it and putting a tailgate on it. o_O

@Dp5hunter you may want to consider 3/4 expanded PVC to make a box out of. So far it's working out good for my use and I'm going to consider this for future builds. You can even get it in many colors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AKRider

AKRider

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 31, 2016
Palmer, Alaska
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hopefully tomorrow I may be able to post some pics on here of my latest upgrades. I had to cancel my cargo rack build. They were going to charge me over $500 to build it. It was going to be 48in L X 25in D. looks like I will be bying a strong made instead for $230 46in L X 24in D and cutting it and putting a tailgate on it. o_O And Btw I will be installing my new Honda upgraded front shocks, $130 by Friday. ;)
$130 for shocks? What did you get?

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Do u have a cargo box made of this material?

No I'm building the doors out of this but it's very forgiving if you can work wood it would be the same type of thing. You can router, sand, cut and do everything the same even screw into it without predrill. Think of it as plywood but more flexible It glues with PVC cement and since it's plastic it would never rust or need paint. Slightly less weight as well. I will be doing a dry box from it probably for the Takeover because I could build it to my exact specs for less then buying something to make do.
Consider at least looking it up and see what you think for your application but I think a box screwed and glued together from this stuff would damn near fall from a plane without damage.

Reactions: JTW
advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Man I gess yall are going to tell me how much I overpaid for them. They will be here tomorrow :(:mad:

What shocks are you talking about? 68$ idk that's a killer deal if front shocks

Reactions: moparornocar
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
?

Reactions: moparornocar
J

JTW

No I'm building the doors out of this but it's very forgiving if you can work wood it would be the same type of thing. You can router, sand, cut and do everything the same even screw into it without predrill. Think of it as plywood but more flexible It glues with PVC cement and since it's plastic it would never rust or need paint. Slightly less weight as well. I will be doing a dry box from it probably for the Takeover because I could build it to my exact specs for less then buying something to make do.
Consider at least looking it up and see what you think for your application but I think a box screwed and glued together from this stuff would damn near fall from a plane without damage.

And what's it called?

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I think he means new factory shocks.. possibly like the 17 p5's.

Oh! Well s*** if that's all they are that's probably money well spent

Reactions: sharp and Dp5hunter
advertisement