Pioneer Ride Of The Century Discussion Thread!!!

Dp5hunter

Dp5hunter

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2016
Hazlehurst Mississippi
Ownership

1. 500
Saw a grizzly bear tear right through one of those at the Green River rendezvous back in...........oops. No, those are cute little buggers. I saw one in use at a campground, pulled behind a motorcycle. So you want to sell me your tentcot?
No not at this point and that mini mate is just a thought. At $3000 just day dreaming.

Last edited:
Reactions: moparornocar
moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
How does this work again, go back to the link that you posted earlier and find the discount code??? What discount should I expect? And how did you end up getting yours to work, seems you were having trouble with the HD flasher unit.
I got the flasher from them. I will pm him today and see if he has a code for us yet

moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I don't want to throw a wrench in your trip, but are you afraid of pulling that much weight that many miles what might happen with your clutches, are you considering running transmission coolers? l keep reading more and more threads about clutches going out.
At speeds above like 3 mph the clutch is locked up, no slip be smooth in acceleration and don't abuse it and I'm sure it will be fine.

moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
advertisement
Shadesmn

Shadesmn

Lifetime Member
Aug 19, 2015
Ramsey, MN
Ownership

1. 500
Ok exept this mother f@#$%£s that have nothing to do in the bridge are looking out the window and f@#£g with us on deck. :mad::mad::mad:
Not to hijack the thread or take it off subject, but if its any consolation Dp5hunter, this is the level of stupid i get to deal with at work... arrived at this guys house this morning to replace his windshield. This is how i found the car. WTF...

20170116 110545

Dp5hunter

Dp5hunter

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2016
Hazlehurst Mississippi
Ownership

1. 500
Not to hijack the thread or take it off subject, but if its any consolation Dp5hunter, this is the level of stupid i get to deal with at work... arrived at this guys house this morning to replace his windshield. This is how i found the car. WTF...

View attachment 31180
Some people are just more ignorant idiots and we just jave to bite our tong to supress the erge to chouk them to deth. :confused::mad:

advertisement