P1000 Planning a ride in Tennessee

LaVell

LaVell

Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2015
Opp, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
for the week of Thanksgiving. The wife and I are planning to ride at Royal Blue. We also are planning a trip to Peigon Forge. Looking to rent a cabin somewhere between both. Any you guys have a heads up on reasonable cabin rentals that time of year? Of course anyone who wants to come along and join the ride is fine as we have never been to Royal Blue and it would be nice to meet some of yall.

Reactions: drfubar
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Would love to come but work will be crazy for me then...
Update this post ever so often and maybe someone can show you around.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Not sure what's gonna be happening Thanksgiving but if i can get away I'd be glad to ride with you. I've been there twice so not an expert on it. I do know of a few good trails. Its an awesome place to ride. Always willing to meet another Pioneer owner.

LaVell

LaVell

Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2015
Opp, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Not sure what's gonna be happening Thanksgiving but if i can get away I'd be glad to ride with you. I've been there twice so not an expert on it. I do know of a few good trails. Its an awesome place to ride. Always willing to meet another Pioneer owner.
Sounds good Delton. Maybe more will join in. I missed the club ride there and it seems everyone liked it.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Sounds good Delton. Maybe more will join in. I missed the club ride there and it seems everyone liked it.
Oh yeah the Takeover was awesome. Loved seeing that many Pioneers in one place. Keep updating this periodically and more will join in hopefully. My only glitch is working weekends (and I blew all my vacation on the Takeover lol).

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
If you're an adrenalin junkie, we got some trails nearby that fit the bill. I'm about 3.5 hours from RRB. If you're free holler at me. Be glad to put you on some steep grades and rock piles lol.

LaVell

LaVell

Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2015
Opp, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
If you're an adrenalin junkie, we got some trails nearby that fit the bill. I'm about 3.5 hours from RRB. If you're free holler at me. Be glad to put you on some steep grades and rock piles lol.
LOL. I bet. My pockets aren't deep enough to put this expensive toy through all that. I did stuff like that on my Rhino. Besides my wife just had hip surgery and knowing how I drive, I would probably put her back in the hospital.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
LOL. I bet. My pockets aren't deep enough to put this expensive toy through all that. I did stuff like that on my Rhino. Besides my wife just had hip surgery and knowing how I drive, I would probably put her back in the hospital.
No damage, just fun. I love the feeling of "can't believe this thing went right through that" lol. After all this time it still impresses me.

Reactions: sharp
drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Too far away to know for sure but if I'm available, I'm in. Just keep us updated as the time gets near.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!