PLOW OPTIONS?

M

mikeyd

Aug 3, 2014
I know its still summer but I’m starting to look in to plow kit options for the P500.
I'd like something that is easily attached/detached and operates with electric lift, not necessarily by winch.
The genuine accessories are WAY too expensive in my opinion given you have to buy everything separate.
Any recommendations?

O

onlyhonda

Oct 2, 2013
Best of my knowledge no others available yet. Even the genuine parts won't work due to use of the winch to operate. The winch plates still aren't available (at least not in south ms) from Honda. Won't be till later this month or next. To make matters worse the limited distribution of pioneers won't help speed up the process. I'll try to keep my eyes open if I run across anything.

M

mikeyd

Aug 3, 2014
thanks for the reply
I plan on taking some measurments this weekend to determine what will fit
understanding there will probably need to be some custom bracketry made
saw a 2500lb winch on sale at harbor frieght for like $50. I can live with that.

Buford

Buford

May 9, 2016
U.S.A.
No need to buy the Honda accessory plow blade, push tube, winch mount or plow mount.
The Honda accessory push tube and blade are just standard Warn Provantage parts ([HASHTAG]#92100[/HASHTAG], [HASHTAG]#78954[/HASHTAG]). The Honda accessory winch mount and plow mount are Honda/Warn exclusives. But Warn offers their own winch and plow mount for the P500 that are a considerably different design than the Honda, but will fit the same plow/winch components.
These items are available on Amazon at a huge savings compared to buying the Honda brand at the dealer.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!