Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
This thread has a comment from someone using the rubber stall mat on the cutting edge to protect their concrete driveway. If you can find sections of that mat in your area, @Scoop posted in another thread, an updated link to someone selling precut sections of that rubber mat: Rubber Wear Strips
That's where I got mine, Chalmers. Don't remember all the details except it wasn't cheap, it went on pretty easy, I think I had to drill holes in it but it does a decent job.
Also the plow strap I mentioned going to in this thread is the way to go IMO. Yeah it's a pita to switch over twice a yr but that and a roller fairlead seems to be easiest on everything.

Reactions: Scoop
J

John Mc

Lifetime Member
Jan 10, 2023
Vermont
Ownership

1. 520
That first link is to my thread, @John Mc. It's not from a stall mat - it's conveyor belt from the other link you included.

It's nearly 10 years old and pretty much looks as good as it did the day I bought it.
Sorry about that: I tend to use "stall mat" and "conveyor belt" interchangeably - not accurate, I know. I grew up with 3 sisters who were seriously into horses. Our stall mats WERE conveyor belts. We picked up worn out ones from a quarry a couple of towns down the road from us. At least in my own mind, they are the same thing.

• Haha
Reactions: Smitty335 and Scoop

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!