P500 Plow size?

Shadesmn

Shadesmn

Lifetime Member
Aug 19, 2015
Ramsey, MN
Ownership

1. 500
Wondering what size plow blades guys are running on p5? I realize many people on here are also on another pioneer forum I posted the same question on so I apologize for the redundancy but just looking for feedback from what people are running. I'm on the fence between 60" and 66" width...just concerned 60 may be disappointing at full angle since it will only be clearing a path about 3" wider than the machine.

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Wondering what size plow blades guys are running on p5? I realize many people on here are also on another pioneer forum I posted the same question on so I apologize for the redundancy but just looking for feedback from what people are running. I'm on the fence between 60" and 66" width...just concerned 60 may be disappointing at full angle since it will only be clearing a path about 3" wider than the machine.
a 60" on my canam 800 was perfect. Especially for sidewalks

D

dadreier

Sep 6, 2015
Don't have any experience with Cycle Country plows, but noted that on their site that they advise the 60" plow only clears 55" when angled.

Could be that some variation exists between manufacturers.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!