Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Total for the trip was approx $1300.
$492 in fuel
$81 in 2 restaurants
$400 in 3 hotels.
$300 in chew, lotto tickets, McDonald's and pizza , and ice ect mt rushmore and what ever else i spent cash on.
3417 miles driven
And a lifetime of awsome memories for us 5. =priceless.
Thank you again @CumminsPusher for making me go!

Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Total for the trip was approx $1300.
$492 in fuel
$81 in 2 restaurants
$400 in 3 hotels.
$300 in chew, lotto tickets, McDonald's and pizza , and ice ect mt rushmore and what ever else i spent cash on.
Spending a weekend with our forum family?........ Priceless....

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I am jealous for sure. I talked my wife into going to Takeover next year, but book off an entire week at least. All these rides everyone is hosting, DAMN! I wish I wasn't a 10+hr drive away.
It's 44 for us. But seriously worth it. Awesome people just can't say enough! be flying in this next time

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Spending a weekend with our forum family?........ Priceless....
It's actually emotional to look back on the friends I've met and places I've been all because of this forum. I'll never be able to express my appreciation for Richard @Hondasxs for putting an awsome forum together. His hard work has made a great impression in my family's lives, and makes a huge difference here. Thank you.

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
20170731 202007
20170727 075804
20170727 081014
just a couple more of things we observed.

moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
It's actually emotional to look back on the friends I've met and places I've been all because of this forum. I'll never be able to express my appreciation for Richard @Hondasxs for putting an awsome forum together. His hard work has made a great impression in my family's lives, and makes a huge difference here. Thank you.
I couldn't agree more!

Reactions: sharp and Plumber32
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Thanks, guys.
This has turned into way more than I ever expected. All I originally wanted to do was not loose track of a passion I loved due to life commitments taking over. I have met so many wonderful people and I never expected any of you to drive 2 hours much less 3 days to go riding with me or someone else you met online. That's just crasy. LOL.. Im glad to be a part and so glad you are here with me.

moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thanks, guys.
This has turned into way more than I ever expected. All I originally wanted to do was not loose track of a passion I loved due to life commitments taking over. I have met so many wonderful people and I never expected any of you to drive 2 hours much less 3 days to go riding with me or someone else you met online. That's just crasy. LOL.. Im glad to be a part and so glad you are here with me.
Well said!

Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5

I don't want to take away from Richard @Hondasxs and his contributions at all*, but I also believe all the keyboard commandos here make this site what it is. Richard may own the bar, but the patrons are what bring me back.

*Not meant as an insult to Richard at all. I have great respect for the gentlemen.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
I don't want to take away from Richard @Hondasxs and his contributions at all*, but I also believe all the keyboard commandos here make this site what it is. Richard may own the bar, but the patrons are what bring me back.

*Not meant as an insult to Richard at all. I have great respect for the gentlemen.
No, I totally agree and have said this very thing many of times. This site is not about me. Its about the club! Sure, I build this place, but I built it for you. I opened the door but you brought the party! Its the members, the club, the people checking in daily just to chit chat about random things that make it what it is. Though we all get frustrated with it at times. I have and will again state again my commitment to maintaining an independent, Honda SxS owned and ran site!

@Hondasxs
- over and out!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!