P1000 Plumber32 to C.P. over.

J

JTW

In the last picture in this post, under the bridge, take a look at the guy in the red shorts.
When you gotta go... you gotta go! Hope he was down stream! Lol
IMG 4794

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
@CumminsPusher Review on the Yami?
Overall I really like it. There are definitely a couple of things I don't and I'll do the review on the other thread I don't want to screw this thread up anymore with that

Last edited:
advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Jessica did pretty good for her first time through some tight stuff until she missed that stump in the second video
She did awesome actually! Stumps come out of nowhere but nothing broke. That wasn't playing around we were deep and most people out there won't follow through that crap with their trailer queen. I sure missed the lighting on PJ for that you don't miss much but it was fun! Went out on a ride with Plumbers wife to show her how to smack trees and she did great. It's pretty cool because neither the women had much seat time, were ready for the good stuff and did well. I guess they were sick the dirt road garbage lol

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Mine had never driven one out of the yard. I had to explain why I spent all that coin on mods. She understands now lol. She's been on cloud 9 all day even telling her friends on the phone!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Mine had never driven one out of the yard. I had to explain why I spent all that coin on mods. She understands now lol. She's been on cloud 9 all day even telling her friends on the phone!
:)

Reactions: sharp
Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Like x1000! My wife was the same way. Now...... she wants to know when our next group ride is.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!