P1000 Polaris...

0860silverado

Lifetime Member
May 25, 2017
louisiana
Ownership

1. 1000-3
My gut feeling for money spent it is worth it, I should not have posted anything until I have had time to tune it in I am very busy right now and it is low on the priority list of things I have to do as we are emptying the barn sorting and shipping pigs and then will have to wash and sanitize it for the next group of babies, so between being a dad and keeping after my work it feels like my candle is burning at both end I was even late for the hot dog roast and ride to my children's disgust it is life and I wouldn't have it any other way. :)
One thing is for sure...You got big ones (and talent) for tearing into a machine's innards and doing a cam swap and all the other mods that come with it. Much respect for you and please keep us posted.

moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'll be interested as well to see some verified results from the performance mods. Thanks for sharing!

Reactions: GPR1500SC
GPR1500SC

GPR1500SC

Lifetime Member
Mar 3, 2016
North East MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X LV
One thing is for sure...You got big ones (and talent) for tearing into a machine's innards and doing a cam swap and all the other mods that come with it. Much respect for you and please keep us posted.

No talent! just not smart enough to leave it alone LOL

I'll be interested as well to see some verified results from the performance mods. Thanks for sharing!

I will try. The plan was to get some results last Friday but my day run out before I had time to tune it in, it actually run better with out the Power Commander but I was afraid of running it to lean with out.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!