Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Only a hand full or so days until the end of the world.
So... Did/Will you be voting?
Poll attached above.

I did!

ImagesqtbnANd9GcTCJB iiWzQzQo rQ2cM gAtqJE vziJXbY3AwTJVY7pFYgUrk3

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Yep, voted absentee.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
51 and have never voted. Ever. But it's on my to do list before I die lol.

Reactions: Tigermark and DGann
A

Average_Joe

Aug 19, 2016
Gainesville, Fl
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
35 years of age, registered for the first time and voting. My previous career I couldn't drop everything for jury duty and I seriously doubt it would match the pay I would have lost in the process. Plus I was never home to know if I was summoned or not I traveled up and down the east coast building or maintaining commercial jets for 10 years.

Reactions: Dp5hunter
LandPioneer

LandPioneer

Lifetime Member
Aug 22, 2016
Lebanon TN
Ownership

1. 700-4
51 and have never voted. Ever. But it's on my to do list before I die lol.
I know it is easy not to vote. However, have you ever thought about what it took to give you that right? How many men and women gave their lives for the America we enjoy? I know some feel that their "vote doesn't make a difference" however that is not the point. The point is people left their families and went to war to give you the chance to do things such as vote. Some died, lost their families, or came back a damaged person. Not harping on you by any means just giving you some food for thought my friend...

A

Average_Joe

Aug 19, 2016
Gainesville, Fl
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
I know it is easy not to vote. However, have you ever thought about what it took to give you that right? How many men and women gave their lives for the America we enjoy? I know some feel that their "vote doesn't make a difference" however that is not the point. The point is people left their families and went to war to give you the chance to do things such as vote. Some died, lost their families, or came back a damaged person. Not harping on you by any means just giving you some food for thought my friend...

I feel that is a bit judgemental just because he never voted dosent mean he did nothing for our country. I'm 35 never voted but I squeezed in some military contracts and ensured 100 times over any repair I did on a military jet was the best of my ability to keep the pilot and crew safe. I have not done as much as most but I did more than some for our country.

LandPioneer

LandPioneer

Lifetime Member
Aug 22, 2016
Lebanon TN
Ownership

1. 700-4
I feel that is a bit judgemental just because he never voted dosent mean he did nothing for our country. I'm 35 never voted but I squeezed in some military contracts and ensured 100 times over any repair I did on a military jet was the best of my ability to keep the pilot and crew safe. I have not done as much as most but I did more than some for our country.
Can you show me where I said "he did nothing for our country"? I simply threw out an idea about thinking about the right you have. It didn't come free so I feel we all have an obligation to exercise it. I didn't say not voting means you don't do anything for your country. I just gave my point of view on voting. Did you not read the last sentence? I wasn't harping on anyone just giving some food for thought.

Reactions: Upstatefreedom
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
It is a bit deflating when the two most likely candidates the system has offered us is a crook and a bragadocious bigot. But there's others on the ballot to vote for, and for the states which allow it there's the write in. The only wasted vote is the vote not cast.

Reactions: LandPioneer
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Have I ever thought about it? Yes I have. When I stepped off the greyhound and put my sneakers on those yellow footprints at Marine Corps Recruit Depot Parris Island, SC. And I thought about it for the next 4 years I put my life in the hands of the Commander in Chief of this country. And I've thought about it ever since. People that spend 5 minutes in a voting booth and walk out with chest out and head held high thinking they've made their patriotic contribution to this great nation. I wonder if they ever think about it? Not harping and didnt think you were either. But that's the same answer I always give when someone asks me that same question. My "short" answer is that as far back as I can remember (Ford, Carter, Regan, Bushs, Clinton to name a few),no president has actually done a darn thing for me. My point is since I'm probably screwed anyways, what do I care whose appendage is doing it?

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
He only asked if I had ever thought about it. And I answered. It's all good.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!