Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon x4
At least until the nest purchase - Right @trigger ? I keep telling myself I'm done too, but I seem to find something I can't seem to live without.

BTW - after one or two more purchases I'll post in the poll, by then I should be over $4K - and then I won't have to update again.
Honestly, most of us have far more into our little P5’s then we’d ever hope to get out of it, right. But isn’t that beside the point. It’s fun, and it’s a great hobby. We drink beer in the shop and look at the little feller and think about what else we can do to make him happy, them federal reserve notes are well spent. :):):)

DaddyDubbs

DaddyDubbs

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2016
Lee County Alabama, from Southern Michigan
Ownership

1. 500
I just know every time the poll total goes up I have to change my vote...you're actually keeping count? o_O
Spreadsheet, too much gray hair to remember all this stuff :eek:. However, my Mods total includes some items that may not be considered a mod, like helmets, first aid kit etc, but I include in my personal tally because at the present time they are exclusive to the P5 as they are in my tool box and go everywhere the P5 goes.

DaddyDubbs

DaddyDubbs

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2016
Ownership

1. 500
Honestly, most of us have far more into our little P5’s then we’d ever hope to get out of it, right. But isn’t that beside the point. It’s fun, and it’s a great hobby. We drink beer in the shop and look at the little feller and think about what else we can do to make him happy, them federal reserve notes are well spent. :):):)
I know I've got more in it than I ever thought I would :D

Reactions: Dp5hunter
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Spreadsheet, too much gray hair to remember all this stuff :eek:. However, my Mods total includes some items that may not be considered a mod, like helmets, first aid kit etc, but I include in my personal tally because at the present time they are exclusive to the P5 as they are in my tool box and go everywhere the P5 goes.

I consider anything that was bought exclusively for the P5 as counting. Would that throw the trailer into the mix? I can use mine for other stuff and have but honestly was purchased and finished to haul this machine around...I'm over without including it anyway. :rolleyes:

DaddyDubbs

DaddyDubbs

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2016
Ownership

1. 500
I consider anything that was bought exclusively for the P5 as counting. Would that throw the trailer into the mix? I can use mine for other stuff and have but honestly was purchased and finished to haul this machine around...I'm over without including it anyway. :rolleyes:
Ha, didn't think about a trailer, but then I actually bought my trailer to move us from Michigan to Alabama, the added bonus is that the P5 fits inside. My total of potentially non mods add less than $250 to my total add on investment.
Like how I used the term Investment, as if I'll ever see a positive return on investment :eek:
If and when I sell, I wonder if I can claim a capital loss :confused:.

Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
If I count the trailer, the poll needs to be higher! Given the restricted trails where I ride, not a better machine IMO, so even with the mods, it would still be about the same of a bigger machine. Considering the stock price point difference to a similar featured atv, thinking Honda did good. Lesser purchase price, add mods as you want, or not.

Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@Chooglin provided a link to them. I had a brain fart. The owner is a member here. She listened to the collective begging of our membership to develop a front locker. And boy did she come thru for them! We have a really good install thread here, as well as a few videos on the process if you want to see what you are getting into.

S

snakeriver

Oct 11, 2018
Clarkston Wa
Ownership

1. 500
Mine started out to be a simple device for plowing the driveway with. Well that went to hell in a hurry. I have an LED light conversion, winch, plow, full Honda cab, heater, power steering, different tires, a Trigger Shield, GPS with Ram mount, electric windshield wiper, courtesy interior light, heated seats, full windshield, heater/defroster, Seizmic mirrors, Rigid tool boxes, Ragen toy hauler, regular trailer for when I am not camping, not to mention the little things that add up in a hurry, and I have only had it 10 months. But all in all it is cheaper and my wife likes it better than the rodeo habit that I had.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Mine started out to be a simple device for plowing the driveway with. Well that went to hell in a hurry. I have an LED light conversion, winch, plow, full Honda cab, heater, power steering, different tires, a Trigger Shield, GPS with Ram mount, electric windshield wiper, courtesy interior light, heated seats, full windshield, heater/defroster, Seizmic mirrors, Rigid tool boxes, Ragen toy hauler, regular trailer for when I am not camping, not to mention the little things that add up in a hurry, and I have only had it 10 months. But all in all it is cheaper and my wife likes it better than the rodeo habit that I had.
HA! Probably cheaper than Doctors!

JWB

JWB

Lifetime Member
Oct 3, 2016
California MD
Ownership

1. 500
Would you mind posting a picture of the GPS and mount? Apparently I haven't spent enough money on mine yet...:rolleyes: I just installed Tusk H.D. front axles- another $235 bites the dust.
EDIT: I forgot to mention that the Tusk axles I bought are made in china- I wouldn't have bought them if I knew that.

Last edited:
S

snakeriver

Oct 11, 2018
Clarkston Wa
Ownership

1. 500
Would you mind posting a picture of the GPS and mount? Apparently I haven't spent enough money on mine yet...:rolleyes: I just installed Tusk H.D. front axles- another $235 bites the dust.
I will, I am in the process of making a change as to the length of the mounting arm on the Ram mount. The first one was to long and I did not like the way it worked. The new one should be here today.

Reactions: Dp5hunter
Lilred500

Lilred500

Keep it on the rubber side
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2019
Wv
Ownership

1. 500
268 for emp aluminum roof and about $50 for the bed I built soon to be a lot more but only had it for a month lol really want some
Half doors

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!