P1000 Power Commander V questions

RockRain

RockRain

Sep 2, 2018
UT
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I will try and pull mine back apart tomorrow evening if I get a second and I will take pics of both sides of the harness and how I have it hooked up for a comparison.

Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
DynoJet tech wants me to swap both wires on both PCV plugs for rear injectors. I can get the grey inside retainers off both but can’t get the pins to release. Wouldn’t it be easier for me to switch the wires on the factory plug since I have already spliced them with the repair kit or is the injector itself polarity sensitive??

The red on both my stock injector plugs has the signal voltage
Check the thread I linked above for images on taking the injector plugs apart. you need a small flathead to get in there. You might be able to pop the lock with a sewing pin or needle once you remove the main lock.

RockRain

RockRain

Sep 2, 2018
UT
Ownership

1. 1000-5
20190920 202207

This is the rear injector harness. It is red for red. The front injector harness is the same.

aauman88

aauman88

Supporting Member
Feb 19, 2019
Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
HMF exhaust in and power commander 5 worked out. Wow what a mean sounding exhaust system. Much more responsive and seems to have much better low end torque in the mud to spin the 32’s. No change top end but didn’t want or expect that.

It kicked out of gear twice on me today when I had it deep in the mud and was pulling hard so I have to adjust my trans cable before much more playing.

Didn’t do full all day run but had couple hours seat time and very impressed so far

Reactions: Ragnar406
RockRain

RockRain

Sep 2, 2018
UT
Ownership

1. 1000-5
No problem. So is that what was wrong was polarity flipped on injector harness? Anyways glad it is working for you

aauman88

aauman88

Supporting Member
Feb 19, 2019
Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yes polarity was crossed on one injector. Works fine for stock even if it’s crossed but won’t with PCV

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!