BOX1

P700 power steering question

SuperATV

SuperATV

Vendor
Dec 5, 2013
Madison, IN
www.superatv.com
Its a game changer. You'll never drive another machine without it.

Installation isn't too bad. Its about a 4-5 beer installation. The worst part is the removal of the plastics. Everything else goes together pretty easy. Just leave everything loose until the very end, make sure its all engaged, tighten it up, crack another beer, and drive.

And hit me up before you order, and I'll get you the member discount code.

Crazy Truck Driver

Alan_Vander

Alan_Vander

Mar 19, 2019
rosepine,la
Ownership

1. 700-4
Its a game changer. You'll never drive another machine without it.

Installation isn't too bad. Its about a 4-5 beer installation. The worst part is the removal of the plastics. Everything else goes together pretty easy. Just leave everything loose until the very end, make sure its all engaged, tighten it up, crack another beer, and drive.

And hit me up before you order, and I'll get you the member discount code.

View attachment 165960
consumption may vary i think someone said they did it in like 3 hrs good thing is i dont have to jack mine up or remove anything but some plastic and the steering itself. got like a ft and half gap between the tire and the fender

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
consumption may vary i think someone said they did it in like 3 hrs good thing is i dont have to jack mine up or remove anything but some plastic and the steering itself. got like a ft and half gap between the tire and the fender

It does all but eliminate the devil steering for sure, I’d never have a sxs without it again. I didn’t take tire off when I did it. Pretty easy but like SuperATV said leave everything loose until the end.

Reactions: SuperATV
Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
ok so i have the ole basic model 14 700-4. iv seen people putting the power steering on and kinda looking for their response .

how much difference does the power steering help with bump steer?

I never had it on my 700 but my 1000 has it and now I don’t think I could live without it!

A

av8or

Apr 13, 2014
Getting pretty close to pulling the trigger for power steering. Would love that member discount code SuperATV mentioned.

SuperATV

SuperATV

Vendor
Dec 5, 2013
Madison, IN
www.superatv.com
Getting pretty close to pulling the trigger for power steering. Would love that member discount code SuperATV mentioned.
Dude! HUGE Black Friday sale starting tomorrow! Get it then. Way bigger discount than I can normally do with the basic forum member discount.

Reactions: Mudwing
William

William

If you ain’t first, you’re last...
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
Flowood MS
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I drove a deluxe 700-4 tonight and I must say... I am not spending $500+ on power steering for my base model. Just not that much difference when moving to justify price.... BUT... I will never buy a new one without it again... if that makes any since at all...? It is noticeable...

Alan_Vander

Alan_Vander

Mar 19, 2019
rosepine,la
Ownership

1. 700-4
I drove a deluxe 700-4 tonight and I must say... I am not spending $500+ on power steering for my base model. Just not that much difference when moving to justify price.... BUT... I will never buy a new one without it again... if that makes any since at all...? It is noticeable...
makes perfect sense to me if i didnt have portals id never even think about it. but i still might not going to lengthen my portal bracket steering arms to reduce steering angle. at the see time will make it easier to turn. i drive it with 1 hand right now with portals and no power steering a little forearm action sometimes for a little more support.

Reactions: William
Alan_Vander

Alan_Vander

Mar 19, 2019
rosepine,la
Ownership

1. 700-4
i wont be needing it. i changed the steering arms on my portal brackets and its is sooooo much better now

Reactions: Mudwing
FJC 79

FJC 79

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 3, 2020
ne. ohio
Ownership

1. 700-2
ez steer added to my pioneer 700-2 big improvement, like trimgauge1 said it will take a few hours also I did not remove steering column or the fender. makes plowing and tight quarter maneuvering a one finger job.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!