Nov 2, 2022
Midway KY
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X

4. Talon R

5. Talon R LV
My parents have decided to stay put in the Naples area. Very difficult having older parents so far away. Please Keep them in your thoughts and prayers.

KyGal83

KyGal83

KGB, SNS, Duchess Sheldon, Ms. Daisy, Natasha
Lifetime Member
Feb 3, 2021
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 500
My father has a house in Port Charlotte, it survived Ian last year… this one might be a different story. He is safe, thankfully, here in Kentucky.

My main concern is my daughter. She works for Disney World and lives in Orlando. She was suppose to fly out to see her boyfriend in Alabama tomorrow but they have pushed her flight twice now out to Friday… She has prepped and joined the rest of the “Ride Out” team for the parks until then. Milton looks to be trending further south but she is still in the red zone. I am a nervous wreck to put it mildly. Prayers for the safety of her and her coworkers are very much appreciated!

Lisa86

Lisa86

Chief Sammich Engineer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Nov 25, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X LV
I have family in Orlando and Tampa. My family in Tampa lost everything from Helene, thank goodness they rented their condos. Part of my family had a flight booked for tomorrow (not due to the hurricane originally) last I hear it was canceled and he’s stuck now. Praying for all their safety and everyone else’s 🙏🙏🙏.

Lisa86

Lisa86

Chief Sammich Engineer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Nov 25, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X LV
My father has a house in Port Charlotte, it survived Ian last year… this one might be a different story. He is safe, thankfully, here in Kentucky.

My main concern is my daughter. She works for Disney World and lives in Orlando. She was suppose to fly out to see her boyfriend in Alabama tomorrow but they have pushed her flight twice now out to Friday… She has prepped and joined the rest of the “Ride Out” team for the parks until then. Milton looks to be trending further south but she is still in the red zone. I am a nervous wreck to put it mildly. Prayers for the safety of her and her coworkers are very much appreciated!
Prayers for your daughter’s safety 🙏🙏🙏.

advertisement
The Green Goat

The Green Goat

LGBTQ Compliance Officer -Lotta gays in this place
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2020
Ohio
Ownership

1. 520
Parents have a condo on Marco Island that's waterfront and just barely got wet during Ian a couple years ago. This one might be close. They're in Ohio though, so no worries about their safety. Minor problem in the grand scheme of what everyone else has/will be going through lately.

ChadD

ChadD

Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2018
Brown City
Ownership

1. 1000-5

My cousins live in Orlando. They always laugh at us when we ask how they're doing. They aren't worried. Been through alot of hurricanes. Say they are far enough inland. 🙄.
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 everyone stays safe!!

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!