Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 21, 2019
Ashland OH
Ownership

1. 700-4

2. Talon X LV
Ya.
The good search was discontinued by Threadloom last month.
Well, discontinued only to those forums that will not sell out to the Toronto Star.
This also included the weekly newsletter. :mad:

I am working on an Enhanced Search but it may be next month as it requires some server backend work.
The current search does kinda suck.
Great to see your principles in action! That’s why people like you, you’re a good, moral man. I don’t mind screwing around looking harder for something when the reason is a good one like this. Kudos!!

Racerhed

Racerhed

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 21, 2019
Ashland OH
Ownership

1. 700-4

2. Talon X LV
Get ready for a hot head, ur required to ware helmet at H&M
I don’t mind about the helmet thing. I rode dirt bikes for decades. Not saying it’s not a stupid rule since we have roofs and cages, it is. My head looks better with a lid on it anyway. 😜

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
You can't go wrong w VVM, he started with just snowmobile maps then after MI opened up for ATV/SxS about 10-12 yrs ago he started doing those as well. For the Upper Midwest they can't be beat. His Appalachia maps are good and getting better (regular updates), I've used them all over RRB and never got lost 😆

VVMapping.com - GPS and Printable Maps - Snowmobile and ORV Trails

He has the software for tablets now? I used VV when I had the Garmin Montana and when I went to the tablet he didn't have anything available yet.

906UP

906UP

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 6, 2017
da Yoop
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
He has the software for tablets now? I used VV when I had the Garmin Montana and when I went to the tablet he didn't have anything available yet.
I just loaded the garmin maps that I already had onto a micro SD card and plugged it into the tablet. I had to change the file directory in Onix to find the file on the card then "presto" it worked 🤷‍♂️

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I dont think he sells tablets? But u can take his sd card and load it to your tablet. He has instructions to what platform you can use. Also your montana like my older Garmin Nuvi was primitive at best for his trails in dietail. So my overlander thats also an andraid platforn them i loaded his sd card brings it to a whole new world/dimension

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
I dont think he sells tablets? But u can take his sd card and load it to your tablet. He has instructions to what platform you can use. Also your montana like my older Garmin Nuvi was primitive at best for his trails in dietail. So my overlander thats also an andraid platforn them i loaded his sd card brings it to a whole new world/dimension

Jeremy's a cool dude. He only lives about 15 mins from me in Pinconning. I've talked to him a few times and when I was changing over to a tablet he was still working on it. He said he hoped to make it available in about 6 mos but I couldn't wait that long. Ended up getting the Lifetime Maps. Might have to give him a call? 🤔

906UP

906UP

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 6, 2017
da Yoop
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
Yup, I bought a Samsung Tab A7...or something like that, loaded Omix, Orex, Onix (whatever it's called). That and the VVM Garmin maps and it's awesome, so much more detail. I was running an older Nuvi also, it works but once you change to the tablet version you'll wonder why you waited so long

H

Honda48X

Dec 29, 2022
San Felipe, MX
Ownership

1. Talon R LV
Lowrance is what I use. Absolutely love it.
74DE5325 9923 4916 BC6D B3809C327A6B
90FF9EE0 E821 44BA 94D8 78957682F317

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!