P500 Pricing 2015 in 2017

B

Blackdawg

Nov 23, 2016
Kentucky Lake, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 500
I have located a 2015 Pioneer 500 new at a dealer. What would be the maximum a fellow would pay for that unit in May 2017? P.M. me or post it up, ready to pull the trigger on a P500.

J

Jshell3

I have located a 2015 Pioneer 500 new at a dealer. What would be the maximum a fellow would pay for that unit in May 2017? P.M. me or post it up, ready to pull the trigger on a P500.
I bought a 16 in 16.
Paid $6997. (No mods)

I would think a legit offer of $6,200 would be more than fair.

Reactions: Chooglin
J

Jshell3

Was that base price for yours? Would you expect any extra fees?
Yes. Base price w NO roof, winch, accessories...

And fees, weren't any the dealership could control. Only things like tax, title, and a $50 MS trauma fee.

Like I say, no hidden dealer fees. Setup, transport, delivery, paperwork, BS, BS, BS....

Buford

Buford

May 9, 2016
U.S.A.
If it isn't a demo, or hasn't been sitting out weathering all this time, it's worth considerably more than $6,200. I've seen used 15's in the last little while bring 7K plus.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!