BOX1

P500 Project RAMBO - upgrades and adventures...

SouthwestORV

SouthwestORV

Oct 24, 2018
Taylor, Arizona
Ownership

1. 500
Isn't it a shame to have to apologize for what brand you chose? Personally, I like that one better as well.

Looks like Rambo is about ready for all those sequels!
Yes, there are a lot of gentlemen with deep pockets...I’m younger, so it takes me longer to save up. ;)

Reactions: monaco
Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
Yes, there are a lot of gentlemen with deep pockets...I’m younger, so it takes me longer to save up. ;)
You are supposed to be less wise since you are younger and spend like crazy. Plus the sooner you get done the quicker you can start saving again.

SouthwestORV

SouthwestORV

Oct 24, 2018
Taylor, Arizona
Ownership

1. 500
I got it really muddy. Problem is, it's clay-heavy mud, so it doesn't just rinse off. Lots of work going to be required to get this one clean! But, it was worth it for quality time with the wife.

SouthwestORV

SouthwestORV

Oct 24, 2018
Taylor, Arizona
Ownership

1. 500
Hello friends! This past Saturday my 13-year-old son and I met up with my riding buddy David and my brother and we rode the Sunflower Mine Loop in the morning. We also rode the Sycamore Creek Loop in the afternoon. Back to the Sunflower Mine Loop...wow, pretty serious rock crawling. But! Rambo showed his true colors and didn't let us down. The roughest parts I didn't even get on video - with stock tires, this loop would not have been possible. Very glad I have the Ricochet Off-Road A-arm guards installed, as they took a serious beating. The SunF 26x9-12 tires make all the difference in clearance and capability. My son and I had a blast and I can't wait to explore more areas like this. Here is a short video of one section of the trail.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon x4
Nice, making great memories with your son....:):cool:

the P5 is a really cool machine. Do you have spacers???

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon x4
I do not have spacers. I think the machine did very well as-is with the Delta wheels offsetting a bit to the outside over stock. I would like to try it again with sway bar removed.
Offset wheels work. You can disconnect the sway bar and leave it in place for a test run.

SouthwestORV

SouthwestORV

Oct 24, 2018
Taylor, Arizona
Ownership

1. 500
Here is another short clip from some of the rougher sections of the Sunflower Mine loop trail in Arizona. This trail was gorgeous, and pretty gnarly. As always, the Rambo impressed, and got us there. Love this little P500 - and the ability to take my son along for the ride.

Leep

Leep

Jul 17, 2019
Sacramento
Ownership

1. 500
Here is another short clip from some of the rougher sections of the Sunflower Mine loop trail in Arizona. This trail was gorgeous, and pretty gnarly. As always, the Rambo impressed, and got us there. Love this little P500 - and the ability to take my son along for the ride.
Where in AZ are you riding, it looks awesome and I have been thinking of hauling my rig from NorCal for a vacation. Love your videos

Reactions: SouthwestORV
SouthwestORV

SouthwestORV

Oct 24, 2018
Taylor, Arizona
Ownership

1. 500
Where in AZ are you riding, it looks awesome and I have been thinking of hauling my rig from NorCal for a vacation. Love your videos
Thanks Leep! I'm riding in a area that is a little tough to describe (how to arrive) if you don't know the area well. But, never fear. I you come down this way, I will happily line you out on some amazing/fun AZ trails. If you come during the WARM part of the year, I will recommend high-altitude rides, like we have up where I live in the White Mountains. If you come during the cooler months, there is endless riding down in the lower elevations. When do you anticipate you will travel?

SouthwestORV

SouthwestORV

Oct 24, 2018
Taylor, Arizona
Ownership

1. 500
You can do that for a short test run to see if you like it (you will), but the bar WILL hit the a -arm if you just do one side. Take off both sides.

Nice videos, by the way. Looks like a fun trail I need to hit.
Thanks DG! I plan to test it soon, I appreciate the advice. This ride is fun, travel north/east on Beeline HWY till you top out at at the Mt. Ord road/pass. Then go north.

Reactions: DG Rider
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!