BOX1

PRP Corner Truss Bags, Super ATV Rear Cargo Tailgate, Honda Rear Bumper

T

TahoeMike

Feb 25, 2020
West Sacramento, California
Ownership

1. Talon X
Hi all, An update with a few things recently installed. PRP corner truss bags came in today. Simple hook and loop install. Still a little deformed from the box they were shipped in. These look to be 2-3 times larger than the Honda ones. $120/pair. Zippers on both sides so there is only one piece for right or left side. Great to put a soft sided pistol case in there, lightweight jacket, cleaning supplies. I installed the Honda accessory rear bumper the same time I did the Super ATV tailgate ($119.99). Would've like the Super ATV stainless hardware to be black, but I'll either hit it with a black sharpie or touch up paint. Both feel very strong and solid. Next projects will be the lower doors with storage bags, front and rear windshields, and skid plates and rock sliders.

Reactions: nitrotmann
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!