BOX1
Resource icon

Multi PSA - Fuel tank breather hose - IMPORTANT modification for ALL!

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1000-5
Did they fix this on the 2020 model? I just took a peek and it looks like the vent off the top of the tank is run into the frame.

Maybe a dumb question but wouldnt this more or less solve the problem? Or thishs always been the case and i still need to run some hose up?

Thanks in advance!
Always been at this location.
The problem is its not high enough. If the bottom of your passanger seat is under water you are walking back in the factory location.

Reactions: TripleB and BWAF
box4

Bayouownbeer

Lifetime Member
Jun 3, 2014
Chauvin LA
Ownership

1000-5
Did they fix this on the 2020 model? I just took a peek and it looks like the vent off the top of the tank is run into the frame.

Maybe a dumb question but wouldnt this more or less solve the problem? Or thishs always been the case and i still need to run some hose up?

Thanks in advance!
That’s where it’s always been since 2016 they never changed it. Only think they did was put holes in that frame member to it can’t fill up with water

Reactions: TripleB

Bayouownbeer

Lifetime Member
Jun 3, 2014
Chauvin LA
Ownership

1000-5
New links

Vent extension kit without filters recommended for 5 seater. Filters not needed your preference. Simple hour install. Great piece of mind knowing your covered. This includes 2-3 day next day shipping. Instructions included.

“The Original” Honda Pioneer 1000/700/500 Vent Ext. Kit Honda Talon Compatible. | eBay

With filters recommended for 3 seaters unless you drill three 1/4” holes to put the ends of the tubing into. If you don’t mud you can use the kit without filters and simply turn the ends down 90 degrees.

“The Original” Honda Pioneer 1000/700/500 Vent Ext. Kit. Honda Talon Compatible. | eBay

Reactions: TripleB
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!