P1000 Question on bed needing to be dumped

BIGRACK

BIGRACK

Jan 22, 2016
Dayton Tenn
I have a P1000 - does the bed have to be dumped for a full service? I have a rear rack that prevents the bed from dumping. Just wondering if I would have to remove it?

sporttrac4x4

sporttrac4x4

Lifetime Member
Jan 7, 2016
ILL.
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Yes it does need to be in the dumped position to change the oil.

Reactions: Hondasxs
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have a P1000 - does the bed have to be dumped for a full service? I have a rear rack that prevents the bed from dumping. Just wondering if I would have to remove it?
I'm always looking for fab ideas. Show us pics of your rack

BIGRACK

BIGRACK

Jan 22, 2016
Dayton Tenn
Having trouble uploading a picture of the rack. How do you post a picture to this forum.
10877 7c101dd5e7530dabff1af171e52999e7
Can't see in picture but there is a knee brace bolted to hitch behind ball.

Last edited:
ghost

ghost

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2015
BC
Last time those words came out of my mouth I got slapped. Aerosmith concert if I'm not mistaken lol
Thanks guys - now every time I see a post with that members name, I'm not not thinking of a hoofed mammal anymore...
But I wonder how he gets deer into bed with that rack sticking out.

advertisement
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thanks guys - now every time I see a post with that members name, I'm not not thinking of a hoofed mammal anymore...
Now I can't get the thought of a guy trying to get a deer into bed with him out of my head. This thread has gone horribly wrong lmao

Reactions: PioneerPete
BIGRACK

BIGRACK

Jan 22, 2016
Dayton Tenn
I have another rack for hunting season it's a hitch hauler that folds up

BIGRACK

BIGRACK

Jan 22, 2016
Dayton Tenn
That is a cool idea. How is it attached?
Look close and you an see the bumper I made it is attached to the roll cage with a knee brace bolted to draw hitch behind ball. Went to wind rock yesterday it did very well

BIGRACK

BIGRACK

Jan 22, 2016
Dayton Tenn
Look close and you an see the bumper I made it is attached to the roll cage with a knee brace bolted to draw hitch behind ball. Went to wind rock yesterday it did very well
I can't seem to get pics loaded on here or I could show some better pics of how it is made and installed

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I can't seem to get pics loaded on here or I could show some better pics of how it is made and installed
I was having trouble loading pics too. Mine were too large so I got a resizing app to make the file size smaller. Would love to see more pics of it. Just don't show any copyrighted mods cause we are known for stealing ideas lol. That's one reason this forum is so great

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
What size is your pictures? I made some changes and forgot what I had it at.
Right now 5mp is the limit. Does it need to be more?

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
You send them via a text message. It re-sized them automatically so thats not any help.
Can you send via email?
Would you prefer me to txt you for some help?

PioneerPete

PioneerPete

Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2016
Chattanooga, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You send them via a text message. It re-sized them automatically so thats not any help.
Can you send via email?
Would you prefer me to txt you for some help?
I just saw another thread where the guy couldn't upload bc pics were too big. I had the same issue recently too. No way to resize them on my phone. If you bump up the limit to 7mb, most issues should go away.

Reactions: Hondasxs
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!