P1000 question on rough country 50" single row light bar

E

Eliminator1

Nov 27, 2015
Hey everyone, my first post. I just bought a rough country 50" single row light bar and am installing it on my honda pioneer 1000-5. Maybe I got carried away and bought too much light. This is the 19200 lumen light 240 watt light. Is this going to tax my charging system too much. I am also installing a second battery (odessey 925) with isolator. Thanks ahead for any insight or advice.

BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hey everyone, my first post. I just bought a rough country 50" single row light bar and am installing it on my honda pioneer 1000-5. Maybe I got carried away and bought too much light. This is the 19200 lumen light 240 watt light. Is this going to tax my charging system too much. I am also installing a second battery (odessey 925) with isolator. Thanks ahead for any insight or advice.
If your worried about it, Put it on a switch pro light switch so you can dim it, but that's only 20 amp Hell I'm running way more than that with lights and amp and everything else . And I just run 2 stock batteries still on original 2016 battery

Reactions: Lady01
E

Eliminator1

Nov 27, 2015
I didnt really think about it when I bought it. I was just a little surprised with the voltage drop on the battery. 14.3v running with headlights on and 13.8v with lightbar on. Haven't installed 2nd battery yet tho.... If its not a problem that's great. Its crazy bright!!

Reactions: Lady01 and BWAF
BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I didnt really think about it when I bought it. I was just a little surprised with the voltage drop on the battery. 14.3v running with headlights on and 13.8v with lightbar on. Haven't installed 2nd battery yet tho.... If its not a problem that's great. Its crazy bright!!
It will be fine my amp is 300 watt by its self

Reactions: Lady01 and TripleB

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!