Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
I have a P1K5, and it says on the ad that it is compatible with it... trying to find out how exactly...
Looks like I need to stock them.
I can't seem to find the male ends at all.
I can have one maybe early next week that should fit.

That connector is not found on any Hondas. But chopping it off would make it universal.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Tie

Tie

Jun 5, 2022
Toronto
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Looks like I need to stock them.
I can't seem to find the male ends at all.
I can have one maybe early next week that should fit.

That connector is not found on any Hondas. But chopping it off would make it universal.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk
Thank you for checking. Thinking I will just cut the connector off and wire it in to the fuse box or bus bars. I will update, hopefully with a success story!

Reactions: Smitty335 and CID
Tie

Tie

Jun 5, 2022
Toronto
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thank you for all your help and suggestions along the way. I think I have the dual battery and the horn installed. Some challenges along the way, but nothing insurmountable - I hope. Next will be to go for a ride with the new modifications.
It is really tight getting hands in under the dash... wow.
Placed the horn above the left front wheel, I found a couple bolts that I attached it to that hold the body in place.
Only disappointment is the horn button that doesn't light up. It lit when I tested it, but when I actually attached the wires, no light. Puzzling.

Horn Voltmeter Horn placement

Last edited:
Reactions: StewB and CID

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!