R.I.P Rocmar. May you forever ride free!

LandPioneer

LandPioneer

Lifetime Member
Aug 22, 2016
Lebanon TN
Ownership

1. 700-4
RIP @rocmar, him and I didn't always see eye to eye but I respected him nonetheless. The guy definitely had some knowledge and I always read his posts. I didn't even look to see who it was when I saw the dot... dot... dot... I will definitely miss his personality. There will never be another @rocmar on this forum or any other!

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
@rocmar, you will be missed! Thoughts and prayers are with your family on this sad day! Regret never having an opportunity to desert ride with you! You were definitely one of a kind! RIP:(

moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Wow! :( RIP Rocmar, I still have the rock and t shirt he sent me for no other reason than just because. I hope the stairway to heaven is 50” wide at least. Take a long slow ride brother. See ya when we see ya.

Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Everyone here is awesome. In less than 24hours we all were able to contribute to his memorial fund and break the goal set by @Hondasxs Proud to call you all friends.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!