R.I.P Rocmar. May you forever ride free!

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hey All,

When I saw Rocky's wife Mary at the Memorial Service today, I took the liberty of telling her that we here at the forum were "Passing the Hat" for her and would be sending her a check to help with things when we were done passing the hat, she was floored!!! She had no idea we would do something like this and it was such a blessing to see the light/relief in her eyes, that I knew we were doing the right thing. Due to the situation, she had not brought herself to go on the forum since RocMar passed so she had no clue. I didn't say anything about how much 'cause you guys are still rolling on the donations. I did leak a sneak preview of the stickers CP posted about to her and brother Shayne and both are hot to have some. Very Cool Momentos and I'm sure that they will be much appreciated.

RIP RocMar

WB
What are we up to?

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ok I donated 40 the first time. But I've been thinking I can do better. I'm thinking ice bucket challenge kinda thing. I'm going to donate another $60. That makes me at $100. Then tag someone. If your already at 100 i dont expect you to do more unless you want. So with my $60 I nominate @Tigermark . And when he comes thru he nominates the next guy. Don't let it stop with you!!!!!

JWB

JWB

Lifetime Member
Oct 3, 2016
California MD
Ownership

1. 500
I just read in a different thread that Rocmar passed away on Monday, and now having read through all the posts here, my belief that there is a camaraderie here, more so than any of the other forums is confirmed. Gives me a glimmer of hope for our country- I live very close to Washington DC so unfortunately, I probably see the worst in people more often than not.
Rocmar was only 4 years older than me.....
I never met Rocmar in person, but I feel like I just lost a friend. I always enjoyed reading..... his.... posts..... and watching his videos.
My deepest sympathy, and my prayers for his family.
May God bless Mary with peace and strength.
Rest in peace friend.
JWB

JWB

JWB

Lifetime Member
Oct 3, 2016
California MD
Ownership

1. 500
Ok I donated 40 the first time. But I've been thinking I can do better. I'm thinking ice bucket challenge kinda thing. I'm going to donate another $60. That makes me at $100. Then tag someone. If your already at 100 i dont expect you to do more unless you want. So with my $60 I nominate @Tigermark . And when he comes thru he nominates the next guy. Don't let it stop with you!!!!!
Donation made- Thank you Hondasxs for setting it up. Top notch people here... Top notch.

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Donation made- Thank you Hondasxs for setting it up. Top notch people here... Top notch.
you need to nominate someone like @GlockMeister , or @JTW , @joeymt33 , @drfubar , @snuffnwhisky , @nbomar, @mississippimud , @eastenn @knuckledeep @LandPioneer @BeerMonkey . On and on @Windrock1000

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
you need to nominate someone like @GlockMeister , or @JTW , @joeymt33 , @drfubar , @snuffnwhisky , @nbomar, @mississippimud , @eastenn @knuckledeep @LandPioneer @BeerMonkey . On and on @Windrock1000
Ok @Plumber32 , got it done! How bout you @Tramguage1 ? @bomar? @Ragnar406

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@Smitty335 don't you have some copper to cash in?

Reactions: BWAF
YardDog

YardDog

Grumpy ol' fart
Lifetime Member
Feb 2, 2017
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Just logged and seen this post. I never knew him other than this forum, but my prayers go out to his family and friends. I'll add what I can to the hat to help them. Is there a another thread for donations, or is the link within this thread?

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Just logged and seen this post. I never knew him other than this forum, but my prayers go out to his family and friends. I'll add what I can to the hat to help them. Is there a another thread for donations, or is the link within this thread?
Thank you. Everything adds up. I never met the man but if he was out of gas I would fill his tank.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!