BOX1

R.I.P Rocmar. May you forever ride free!

WillyBill

WillyBill

Wheeling Addict
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2017
Clinton, Utah
Ownership

1. Talon X LV
How I Met Rocky...
Why right here on these forums.
Five months later I’m looking for warmer places to ride- N Utah is chilly in Feb-Mar.
At the end of a 25 day swing Co, S UT, AZ, & NM around 27 Feb - Mar 5

I was in the Farmington area to ride with Rocky.
When I hit town I stopped at his house and he and Mary and I visited a few hours since we’d omly talked on the forums or texted before.
While we are talking I find out Rocky’s younger brother is a good friend of my wife & myself. His little brother is Shayne Purser and I had NO clue. I was just there to ride with RocMar! I’d been friends wth Shayne for nearly 10 years. Heck, I bought my Denali Dually from Shayne. And I find his big brother down in New Mexico!?!

RIP RocMar!!!

WB

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
How I Met Rocky...
Why right here on these forums.
Five months later I’m looking for warmer places to ride- N Utah is chilly in Feb-Mar.
At the end of a 25 day swing Co, S UT, AZ, & NM around 27 Feb - Mar 5

I was in the Farmington area to ride with Rocky.
When I hit town I stopped at his house and he and Mary and I visited a few hours since we’d omly talked on the forums or texted before.
While we are talking I find out Rocky’s younger brother is a good friend of my wife & myself. His little brother is Shayne Purser and I had NO clue. I was just there to ride with RocMar! I’d been friends wth Shayne for nearly 10 years. Heck, I bought my Denali Dually from Shayne. And I find his big brother down in New Mexico!?!

RIP RocMar!!!

WB
That's great. You know what they say "birds of a feather flock together"

E

elkguide

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 14, 2017
Vermont
Ownership

1. 1000-3
It's amazing just how wonderful humans are.

If you watch the news and read the computer/papers, you'd think that the world had gone to Hell and could never come back. Then something like this comes along and it's amazing/wonderful to see everyone step up and show what real humanity and what true caring there is out there. I never met RocMar but have enjoyed his thought process on here and it was as they say a "no-brainer" to want to contribute.

Thanks guys for once again showing how awesome a bunch of people we are!

Twangin

Twangin

Jan 19, 2018
NC
Ownership

1. 500
Alright, Count me in! The donation site was easy to use so don’t let that deter you.. and I’m sure any little bit helps. As I said in a previous reply, didn’t know him personally but he responded to my posts and tossed a few ‘likes’.. he was a unique, cool guy who sure had a passion for the Pioneer 500!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Wow.....
Yall have..... Suprized me....
I never expected.....
Us.... To reach the 1000..... Goal....
Now.... we are at $1700 collected.....
Mary is going..... to be ecstatic...

But really. This group of members have been great. We have had a few Knuckleheads come and go but overall everyone is like family. We have pulled together to help Roc when his time was called short to better serve the loard.

Thank you all so much.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Wow.....
I never expected.....

But really. This group of members have been great. We have had a few Knuckleheads come and go but overall everyone is like family. We have pulled together to help Roc when his time was called short to better serve the loard.

Thank you all so much.

Yep, My donation will be in the mail tomorrow , still have the shirt on!

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Wow.....
I never expected.....

Thank you all so much.

This is great. I'm proud of our forum. I see other forums for other manufacturers are envious of our camaraderie we share. And I see why. Great job guys!

Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Rest In Peace @rocmar, although I never knew you personally, you were full of information about the p5. I read a lot of your posts when I first joined this club and got a handful of ideas and pointers from you. I pray your family finds peace during this time.

JWB

JWB

Lifetime Member
Oct 3, 2016
California MD
Ownership

1. 500
Wow.....
I never expected.....

But really. This group of members have been great. We have had a few Knuckleheads come and go but overall everyone is like family. We have pulled together to help Roc when his time was called short to better serve the Lord.

Thank you all so much.

AMEN! But I gotta say that when I first started reading this post, I was a little freaked out:eek:!

Last edited:
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Are you sending to me or Mary?
Just need to know if I need to keep an eye out for it!
What would prefer? My shirt came in today, its got my email on it instead of Smitty?????? Me and shirts!

Reactions: Plumber32
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon x4
What would prefer? My shirt came in today, its got my email on it instead of Smitty?????? Me and shirts!
Dude!! Go to the in thread link and make your donation. No one has to do anything then. It’s quick and easy. :)

Reactions: Mudwing
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ya. I mentioned that was how you ordered it. You never got back with me.
Ill shoot you a message so we can get you fixed up.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Wife doesn't want me using cc.
No problem. I send you a message.
But does she know every time she uses it, at walmart, at the gas station, when she calls QVC that it goes into a computer and though the internet. Anways has and always will.
Anyways, no problem with a check.
Thanks.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!