Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 21, 2016
Cullman, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
I do know the diffs are little in the rmax. Looks like the same front diff as the yxz. Plumbers brother blew the front diff on his rmax and yxz's blow if your in diff lock real easy. My buddy went through 4 front diffs in 6 months in his yxz (he worked at the dealer). I built custom carriers for his and mine after I blew my first one on the yxz.

Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
It's a very well put together machine, everything where it should be, doors are solid, I like it. I'll hopefully will be taking my last ride in the P1 at the TO. I need to ride with @Backwoods before I'm 100% committed. But so far it looks like bye to s***y bang bang
When ever you're ready give it a spin. I'm in RV spot 17 .

Backwoods

Backwoods

Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
i'm sure it's a well built machine but it is without a doubt the ugliest sport utv on the market,in my humble opinion.but if i had to choose between it and the general,it would win hands down.both machines are crazy expensive in Canada. if you spec it out to the max they run close to 40k.
Your Canadian pricing is something else.

Hometeam

Hometeam

Lifetime Member
Nov 26, 2015
Normal, IL
@Hometeam runs those on his Talon and they did great in Tackett. Anything other than deep mud and I think they'll be an awesome tire.
Yep I now run them on both Talons and just put them on our YXZ also! They are awesome tires! I have yet to ride with someone and feel like I wish I had there tires on. They have preformed great everything I ride in. I don't really try to ride in mud but obviously it rains so it's muddy sometimes!) I want to ride with Adam again and compare them to his Rockzilla's. I have ran with Zillas but not a true comparison yet. So good tire, handle and hooks really good. Soft compound so don't expect a ton of road miles. I have just under 2k miles on one setup, couple hundred miles on another setup and brand new on the other setup.

Backwoods

Backwoods

Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
Yep I now run them on both Talons and just put them on our YXZ also! They are awesome tires! I have yet to ride with someone and feel like I wish I had there tires on. They have preformed great everything I ride in. I don't really try to ride in mud but obviously it rains so it's muddy sometimes!) I want to ride with Adam again and compare them to his Rockzilla's. I have ran with Zillas but not a true comparison yet. So good tire, handle and hooks really good. Soft compound so don't expect a ton of road miles. I have just under 2k miles on one setup, couple hundred miles on another setup and brand new on the other setup.
Good to hear ,thanks

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!