• Thread starter Billthefirefighter5780
  • Start date
B

Billthefirefighter5780

Apr 10, 2020
ny
Ownership

1. 1000-5
On my Honda 2018 1000-5 My display says coolant low actually it just says low my overflow is filled to the Max and it did not overheat Could this be a bed sensor or just low temperature

Reactions: DG Rider
DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
On my Honda 2018 1000-5 My display says coolant low actually it just says low my overflow is filled to the Max and it did not overheat Could this be a bed sensor or just low temperature
If there's an actual sensor in the tank (as it sounds), it's not unusual for those to stick. Try tapping it lightly.

Reactions: Remington
Lofar

Lofar

Feb 17, 2019
NV
youtu.be
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The "lo" you see on the cluster means the engine isn't up to temp yet. Let it idle and it will change to 1 bar, then a second.
Yes I see this all the time. Once it warms up it goes away. Also, I do not think there is a sensor that measure low coolant in the tank is there?

70Bones

70Bones

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2017
New Brunswick Canada
Yes, as mentioned above, lo refers to engine temp, not antifreeze level. There is no antifreeze level sensor in our Hondas.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!