100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Anyone have some nice rig shots in some awesome scenery? Please post them up. I'm still looking at everybody's different mods and I thought a thread like this might help to create a library of random rigs for comparison. The scenery always helps, where ever it may be. Thanks.

This is in my driveway because I haven't taken her anywhere yet. Soon I'll be traveling westward so this status will change.
IMG 0011

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yes they are! They are Xk Glow! Really high quality! Love em!;)
I used to have a couple of SINGARRS antenna on my old M1008 CUCV. No radio though. Still classified at the time. Antennas weren't.

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
I used to have a couple of SINGARRS antenna on my old M1008 CUCV. No radio though. Still classified at the time. Antennas weren't.
The Xk Glow are just lighted whips. I did however use antenna's on my old rig when making lighted whips. Lol

Reactions: swsebek and 100Acre
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!