DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
Poop announced it's long awaited liberal wet dream new tech electric Ranger today...

DG Rider

DG Rider

Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
80 mile range.

What was the weight specs?

Need to photoshop a Honda generator in the bed.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk
For hunters or something like that, I guess it could make sense. And...it probably won't drop a valve.

Also, I typed popo, and it auto corrected to poop. Ironic on a few levels...

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
For hunters
As a hunter I say 👎
the weight has to be alot and going into the soft ground aka mud or even snow then add the wright of big game when u get it. I see a bogged down stuck machine.
Not to mention its made by
Poo Poo and people will see a big brush 🔥🔥🔥 In the woods for miles!😂🥳

DG Rider

DG Rider

Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
As a hunter I say 👎
the weight has to be alot and going into the soft ground aka mud or even snow then add the wright of big game when u get it. I see a bogged down stuck machine.
Not to mention its made by
Poo Poo and people will see a big brush 🔥🔥🔥 In the woods for miles!😂🥳
I was thinking about the people who are always asking how to make pioneers quieter.

What does the thing weight?

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I was thinking about the people who are always asking how to make pioneers quieter.

What does the thing weight?
I know u were lol.
I have no idea what it weights, Hondasxs was asking the same thing earlier lol. Im assuming it weighs quite a bit more than a regular sxs. When I had a lifted electric golf cart with lesser batteries to get it going, when the ground was wet/mushy it couldnt get out of its own way. Thats where im getting my assumption from.

I understand but I dont understand the quiet thing Hunting. Of corse we want to be quiet. You would have to a slow moving gilly sniper in all reality to make that happen. Plus games eyes are like hawks anyway once u get out of your machine and grab ur bow or gun out if the back that movement just killed killed all the quietness you just tried to make 😂

DG Rider

DG Rider

Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
Looks like popo lists it at 1730lbs.

I found it after googling it. Couldn't find it on their site easily, so I gave up. And while we're at it...am I the only one who hates some of these MFG's sites like Polaris, can am, AND Honda? How about a site where it's easy to see what's what? Seems like everything these days is stupided-up by f***ing millennials.

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
80 mile range.

What was the weight specs?

Need to photoshop a Honda generator in the bed.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk
The normal models have 45 mile range at $25k, to get the 80 mile range takes the Ultimate version starting at $30k.

Screenshot 20211202 085055 Chrome

Screenshot 20211202 085126 Chrome

LilRedDonkey

LilRedDonkey

Feb 25, 2021
cheesyland
Ownership

1. 500
Poop announced it's long awaited liberal wet dream new tech electric Ranger today...

got to wonder who puts lines through what people here wright. someone from this forum or commie propaganda hackers that are hitting everywhere now, hmmm. asking for millions of friends!

iF cOmMiE hAcKeRs WaNtEd SoMeThINg Gone We JuSt MaKe It DiSsApPeAr

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
got to wonder who puts lines through what people here wright. someone from this forum or commie propaganda hackers that are hitting everywhere now, hmmm. asking for millions of friends!
Shields down tin hat cowboy 🤠 you can do it yourself by using text options. Use the internet much?

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!