P1000m5 Remi’s Stroker 30 Build And Other Cool Bs!

Remington submitted a new Garage Item:

Remmy's Stroker 30 Build
And Other Bs!

Sorry for the late build fellas. I must say with work, honey do's and owning a cabin that like another house, it take up a lot of your time! Now that bow hunting season is upon us, more time will be taken up in a good way
This all started when I wanted a SXS to go along with my 2 ATV's and my property/cabin in the great northern woods of northern lower Michigan. There we have some nice trails outside my cabin door. The other was for hunting and general work around the cabin and home. I owned a nice 02' jeep TJ that I fixed up and never really used it that much not to mention the insurance sucks on those! So I convicted my wife of 16 yrs if I sold it I could get a SXS. Now I've owned Polaris ATV's for sometime, and a 2000 Honda Forman that the wife drives. After selling the jeep, I went to looking for a SXS. I wanted a Polaris general, needless to say, nice seats but wasn't impressed. Then I got into a P100-5 and WOW!! I was hooked, and so begins this Journey.

She looked like this when I found her! Needed some wheels
View attachment 23366 View attachment 23367
Ah much better!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Read more about this showcase item here...

Last edited by a moderator:
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Your just running satv arms and fox shocks no lift right ?

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk
I also like with the SATV arms the ability to keep the same shock geometry. The lift puts them a bit too straight up and down. The fox shocks definitely helped with that but still had a bit of a stiffer ride but extremely tolerable.

BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Correct. I had a lift but with the SATV arms they strongly suggest different CV joints. To be honest, with the arms they pretty much took the place of the lift. I think if I left the lift and got longer CV joints I’d be screwed getting it into my toy hauler unless I chopped the top. Some day but not at the moment ;)

BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I also like with the SATV arms the ability to keep the same shock geometry. The lift puts them a bit too straight up and down. The fox shocks definitely helped with that but still had a bit of a stiffer ride but extremely tolerable.
It all looks good if , I put arms on someday i may move to 30's you put them on 7" wheels

Reactions: Remington
Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
It all looks good if , I put arms on someday i may move to 30's you put them on 7" wheels

Yup. Ben happy with the 7” they’ve ben good. Not to mention I like the look.

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
There also the same rims I’ve had since the start. They don’t make them anymore but I like the look! They have some sort of pop to them.

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Wheels tires and all mine are 9lbs on rear heavier and 13 in front butt I went bead lock

If I ever change they’ll be bead lock. I have bead lock on my wife’s little P5.

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Some new gifts arrived yesterday. Just waiting on a few more things to put it all together.

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
This is the location of the sub that best fit. The P1 dosnt give u any other options I liked. Actually there weren’t any options lol. Still have room behind it to put a back pack and another bag in front of it. This thing is definitely rugged and water proof. So far impressed with the construction. Can’t hook it up yet till my amp and new front plate for my switches and new radio control arrive.

advertisement
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
This is the location of the sub that best fit. The P1 dosnt give u any other options I liked. Actually there weren’t any options lol. Still have room behind it to put a back pack and another bag in front of it. This thing is definitely rugged and water proof. So far impressed with the construction. Can’t hook it up yet till my amp and new front plate for my switches and new radio control arrive. View attachment 97026
No center rider? You never get water over your floor board??

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
No center rider? You never get water over your floor board??
Rare on the center rider, we have no kids. Yes I’ve ben known to get a lot of water in my floorboards lol, And @joeymt33 has a sub that’s water proof in the same spot and has had no issues

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
This is the location of the sub that best fit. The P1 dosnt give u any other options I liked. Actually there weren’t any options lol. Still have room behind it to put a back pack and another bag in front of it. This thing is definitely rugged and water proof. So far impressed with the construction. Can’t hook it up yet till my amp and new front plate for my switches and new radio control arrive. View attachment 97026
Won’t fit under the driver side seat?

Reactions: BWAF and Remington
Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Won’t fit under the driver side seat?
I also think it would be just a touch too tall but close to go there. I haven’t measured it cuz of the heater going there but it would be very tight. Not to mention I’d probably feel like I was on washboards on a smooth Ramos’s with the thumping under my bottom lol

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
I also think it would be just a touch too tall but close to go there. I haven’t measured it cuz of the heater going there but it would be very tight. Not to mention I’d probably feel like I was on washboards on a smooth Ramos’s with the thumping under my bottom lol
Well, get out there and get it installed! I want to hear it!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
That’s funny but a little true. When we had bass going under there some people driving thought something was wrong with the machine at times

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Rare on the center rider, we have no kids. Yes I’ve ben known to get a lot of water in my floorboards lol, And @joeymt33 has a sub that’s water proof in the same spot and has had no issues
Ok, well there you go then.....:cool:

Reactions: BWAF
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Might just like it....:D:D:D:D

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!