P1000m5 Remi’s Stroker 30 Build And Other Cool Bs!

Remington submitted a new Garage Item:

Remmy's Stroker 30 Build
And Other Bs!

Sorry for the late build fellas. I must say with work, honey do's and owning a cabin that like another house, it take up a lot of your time! Now that bow hunting season is upon us, more time will be taken up in a good way
This all started when I wanted a SXS to go along with my 2 ATV's and my property/cabin in the great northern woods of northern lower Michigan. There we have some nice trails outside my cabin door. The other was for hunting and general work around the cabin and home. I owned a nice 02' jeep TJ that I fixed up and never really used it that much not to mention the insurance sucks on those! So I convicted my wife of 16 yrs if I sold it I could get a SXS. Now I've owned Polaris ATV's for sometime, and a 2000 Honda Forman that the wife drives. After selling the jeep, I went to looking for a SXS. I wanted a Polaris general, needless to say, nice seats but wasn't impressed. Then I got into a P100-5 and WOW!! I was hooked, and so begins this Journey.

She looked like this when I found her! Needed some wheels
View attachment 23366 View attachment 23367
Ah much better!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Read more about this showcase item here...

Last edited by a moderator:
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Awesome, I hope you don’t have any issues with getting the air out. Do you have pics of all the other water connections, or are the two I see there the only ones?? Thanks
No I have them. I’ll post the how too on the other thread.

Reactions: sharp and BWAF
Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Might have to change this more often or check it more than once a year. This was about a year and a half of riding. I checked it at the beginning of riding season in April and it didn’t look anything like this, it had what I would call lite use looking and not bad enough to change. Must have ben some of the water and muck I was in since. It did it’s job tho. The other side was like new.
AD3C7765 D82B 434F 89A2 9D2FA4E4F634

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I spent the afternoon working on my machine, changing the air filter and some wiring. All part of my winter upgrade campaign. My new switch panel has a different configuration of stereo in the middle and 8 switches. That won’t work for all my switches, so I decided to use some of the plastic space on my dash for my horn and my other so called headlights, aka light bars and pods. So this took me a few days...well a few weeks to do and I’m far from the end. Wiring is NOT my strong point, it requires a strong right and left brain to really comprehend it. Some that really know me know that I have a learning problem with comprehension I’m Dyslexic! Ok I said it! Lol. I don’t care people know. IVe lived with it for 44 years and I accept it, some don’t and that’s fine. So when u see “last updated” on my post it means my fingers are faster than my hands. I try to catch it beforehand. Now understanding that, you now know why I’m so anal, OCD or whatever u want to call it about how myself and my stuff look and works. I have to do it slow or a heavy anxiety of frustration will settle in, I get upset and I will mess it up. Why and I telling you this? Ive impressed myself with how this has turned out so far. My two left sided brain (it’s true lol) had a good day and things clicked and I was making splices, loops and measurements like Wall Street accountant taking bids on the floor. Note that The paddles are kinda in the way of sight but I don’t care, I know where the switches are at.. there in a good place for me. My other switches and panel will have to wait till I can clearly think again without getting flustered. I need something more mechanical to do that I excel at in the meantime :cool: now for a reward....a beer:)

Bad_bowtie

Bad_bowtie

Huge member
Lifetime Member
Jun 29, 2016
East Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X4
Looks good to me! I've also ran out of room on my switch panel. Anything else I add will have to find another place for a switch. So I appreciate the ideas. Not very good at wiring myself, if it wasn't for all the good folks on here walking me thru stuff, my machine wouldn't have a quarter of the good stuff it does now.

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
I spent the afternoon working on my machine, changing the air filter and some wiring. All part of my winter upgrade campaign. My new switch panel has a different configuration of stereo in the middle and 8 switches. That won’t work for all my switches, so I decided to use some of the plastic space on my dash for my horn and my other so called headlights, aka light bars and pods. So this took me a few days...well a few weeks to do and I’m far from the end. Wiring is NOT my strong point, it requires a strong right and left brain to really comprehend it. Some that really know me know that I have a learning problem with comprehension I’m Dyslexic! Ok I said it! Lol. I don’t care people know. IVe lived with it for 44 years and I accept it, some don’t and that’s fine. So when u see “last updated” on my post it means my fingers are faster than my hands. I try to catch it beforehand. Now understanding that, you now know why I’m so anal, OCD or whatever u want to call it about how myself and my stuff look and works. I have to do it slow or a heavy anxiety of frustration will settle in, I get upset and I will mess it up. Why and I telling you this? Ive impressed myself with how this has turned out so far. My two left sided brain (it’s true lol) had a good day and things clicked and I was making splices, loops and measurements like Wall Street accountant taking bids on the floor. Note that The paddles are kinda in the way of sight but I don’t care, I know where the switches are at.. there in a good place for me. My other switches and panel will have to wait till I can clearly think again without getting flustered. I need something more mechanical to do that I excel at in the meantime :cool: now for a reward....a beer:)View attachment 99777
Where is the pic of the new switch panel?

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Looks good to me! I've also ran out of room on my switch panel. Anything else I add will have to find another place for a switch. So I appreciate the ideas. Not very good at wiring myself, if it wasn't for all the good folks on here walking me thru stuff, my machine wouldn't have a quarter of the good stuff it does now.
I can agree, @CumminsPusher has walked me through very patiently i might add with the original wiring of the switch panel. there has ben a few that has ben very patient also that im grateful for as well.

advertisement
Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
There it is! Not finished of course but In the flesh. I like to access it from time to time , maybe change a few things or add. So I drilled holes in it to fit the hole I made for my orher one for the push pins. Makes it easy to remove.

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
There it is! Not finished of course but I’m the flesh. I like to access it from time to time , maybe change a few things or add. So I drilled holes in it to fit the hole I made for my orher one for the push pins. Makes it easy to remove. View attachment 99791
Have you started wiring what you have currently installed in the panel?

Reactions: sharp and Remington
Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Have you started wiring what you have currently installed in the panel?
just the bumper lights, light bar and the horn. i have the rest of the stuff i took off from the other panel labeled. i have a ground and power lead sticking out from the 3 i did today to start the loop for the rest. i just have to get the the separate relay type and fused type connection to the switch in my head when im looping from one switch to another but ill get it.

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
just the bumper lights, light bar and the horn. i have the rest of the stuff i took off from the other panel labeled. i have a ground and power lead sticking out from the 3 i did today to start the loop for the rest. i just have to get the the separate relay type and fused type connection to the switch in my head when im looping from one switch to another but ill get it.
What fuse block are you using?

Reactions: sharp and Remington
Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
So far, so good. I need some better speakers but the radio hasn't given me any problems thus far.
thats great to hear cuz i haven't used mine yet lol. i have a kicker sub and amp to hook up to it. im hoping its as easy as most of the boss equipment iv had in the past to connect to the bluetooth and ease of use.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!