P1000m5 Remi’s Stroker 30 Build And Other Cool Bs!

Remington submitted a new Garage Item:

Remmy's Stroker 30 Build
And Other Bs!

Sorry for the late build fellas. I must say with work, honey do's and owning a cabin that like another house, it take up a lot of your time! Now that bow hunting season is upon us, more time will be taken up in a good way
This all started when I wanted a SXS to go along with my 2 ATV's and my property/cabin in the great northern woods of northern lower Michigan. There we have some nice trails outside my cabin door. The other was for hunting and general work around the cabin and home. I owned a nice 02' jeep TJ that I fixed up and never really used it that much not to mention the insurance sucks on those! So I convicted my wife of 16 yrs if I sold it I could get a SXS. Now I've owned Polaris ATV's for sometime, and a 2000 Honda Forman that the wife drives. After selling the jeep, I went to looking for a SXS. I wanted a Polaris general, needless to say, nice seats but wasn't impressed. Then I got into a P100-5 and WOW!! I was hooked, and so begins this Journey.

She looked like this when I found her! Needed some wheels
View attachment 23366 View attachment 23367
Ah much better!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Read more about this showcase item here...

Last edited by a moderator:
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
So far, so good. I need some better speakers but the radio hasn't given me any problems thus far.
also the Noam speakers that attach to the ROPS are a nice speaker. i had them with my previous system and will have them on my currant one.

Reactions: sharp and Landman
Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
What are your high amp draw accessories that your connecting to the relay side?
light bar, rear lights, horn and buildge fan. my winch has its own relay so it uses the fused side.

Reactions: BWAF and sharp
Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
You have your winch power hooked thru the baseman???????
its powered by my second battery, but im using one of the fused leads to go through the winch rocker switch if that makes since?

Reactions: BWAF and sharp
lee

lee

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 4, 2013
Springfield Ohio
Ownership

1. 500
I’m Dyslexic! Ok I said it! Lol. I don’t care people know.

So let me guess, in school you got hammers for bad spelling but you had above average word comprehension or you sucked at basic Spanish / French but could understand the concepts in phisics.
Guess how I know.
Bounced between gifted classes for some things and remedial English and math because I couldn't spell or memorize my times tables.

I've decided I'm not stupid but my brain works differently.
I'm good with 3-D spacial stuff.
Some times what I see in my head is complete crap but sometimes it's somthing other people can't understand untill it's a 3-D cad model.
I'm good working with my hands but I have found a nitch as an engineer.

Bottom line, don't believe them.
Find what you can do well, make the accommodations you need to and live life.
And watch your kids to make sure the small minded 'normals' don't screw them up like was done to us.

Untested theory, picking a line threw a bolder field is right up our alley.

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Untested theory, picking a line threw a bolder field is right up our alley.
Yup lol. There are many others you just don’t know who right;). Our situations are similar in many ways.
Mine started being held back in the 1st grade thinking I was I guess...stupid, then in the 2nd grade I wasn’t paying attention so they made me get glasses (that I still don’t have) then finnaly figuring it out. Looking at something and taking 3D type things and making that object simply. Special help classes for words (didn’t really help) math and memeraztion of tables and ecuasions sucks. Compression that’s easy for the Lehman I’m in upsiddown.
My coordination is out of this world, and visualizing how somthing should look like. I excelled in sports, and still do but learn it in a much different way than I can explain. Self tought the guitar at ten. What’s self tought? I just picked it up and it was easy to listen and put it to strings. I can sight in a rifle @100 yrds without bore sighting quickly without thinking also.
All this makes me sometimes a pain to be around to some that don’t understand me, I mean no harm. I like to lead and do well particularly in sports. Im very hard on myself if I fail.
You do the best you can with the gifts you possess. Took a long time for me to embrace that. I am what I am. :)

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Better late than never Santa! Hahaha

advertisement
Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I wanted Some Beadlocks especially using the LT M/T tires now. I really liked my other MSA’s they look good and are of fantastic quality. There a bit more than most but worth it. The star in the middle kinda complement the flag stars on my door. My wife pointed it out just the other day. I never thought of that. Lol

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Yup lol. There are many others you just don’t know who right;). Our situations are similar in many ways.
Mine started being held back in the 1st grade thinking I was I guess...stupid, then in the 2nd grade I wasn’t paying attention so they made me get glasses (that I still don’t have) then finnaly figuring it out. Looking at something and taking 3D type things and making that object simply. Special help classes for words (didn’t really help) math and memeraztion of tables and ecuasions sucks. Compression that’s easy for the Lehman I’m in upsiddown.
My coordination is out of this world, and visualizing how somthing should look like. I excelled in sports, and still do but learn it in a much different way than I can explain. Self tought the guitar at ten. What’s self tought? I just picked it up and it was easy to listen and put it to strings. I can sight in a rifle @100 yrds without bore sighting quickly without thinking also.
All this makes me sometimes a pain to be around to some that don’t understand me, I mean no harm. I like to lead and do well particularly in sports. Im very hard on myself if I fail.
You do the best you can with the gifts you possess. Took a long time for me to embrace that. I am what I am. :)
Whew! I'm glad you got that off your chest! HA! I'm a lot like that, you can give me a book about something mechanical, it's totally Greek to me, give me tools and let me take it apart, makes perfect since how it works and I can fix it!

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
This weekend? What's wrong with tonight?

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk
Haha I wanted to tonight but I have to work early tomorrow. Gota bowl tomorrow and Friday night. They are eating away at me let me tell ya haha

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!