P1000m5 Remi’s Stroker 30 Build And Other Cool Bs!

Remington submitted a new Garage Item:

Remmy's Stroker 30 Build
And Other Bs!

Sorry for the late build fellas. I must say with work, honey do's and owning a cabin that like another house, it take up a lot of your time! Now that bow hunting season is upon us, more time will be taken up in a good way
This all started when I wanted a SXS to go along with my 2 ATV's and my property/cabin in the great northern woods of northern lower Michigan. There we have some nice trails outside my cabin door. The other was for hunting and general work around the cabin and home. I owned a nice 02' jeep TJ that I fixed up and never really used it that much not to mention the insurance sucks on those! So I convicted my wife of 16 yrs if I sold it I could get a SXS. Now I've owned Polaris ATV's for sometime, and a 2000 Honda Forman that the wife drives. After selling the jeep, I went to looking for a SXS. I wanted a Polaris general, needless to say, nice seats but wasn't impressed. Then I got into a P100-5 and WOW!! I was hooked, and so begins this Journey.

She looked like this when I found her! Needed some wheels
View attachment 23366 View attachment 23367
Ah much better!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Read more about this showcase item here...

Last edited by a moderator:
BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
With the thickness of lt tires this is what i did to keep from smashing beads to much with bead lock I got longer bolts too 4a9dde84a77f21bdfb27c3dd4d542d5c

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
With the thickness of lt tires this is what i did to keep from smashing beads to much with bead lock I got longer bolts tooView attachment 100470

I see that. Thea have some pretty long bolts. I’ll have to see when I get them on. They mentioned that in the package contents for the bead ring

BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I see that. Thea have some pretty long bolts. I’ll have to see when I get them on. They mentioned that in the package contents for the bead ring
Mine didn't I found out hard way and had to redo them cause they wouldn't torque .Before nut spacer it wasn't right Bebb1b7b713d3b5eba151f4eb2d09086704b300010b7e73229ffbbbc05b042f6

Reactions: Remington
Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Well...I got 2 of these buggers done so far. They look good, just a pin to get the bead to sit on the beadlock lip without the other side just popping up:mad: but I eventually got it with what I’d like to say was patience but it was laced with some profanity haha. @BWAF the beadlock bolts for these rims were long enough for the LT tires, that I was happy about lol. Back to it!

BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Well...I got 2 of these buggers done so far. They look good, just a pin to get the bead to sit on the beadlock lip without the other side just popping up:mad: but I eventually got it with what I’d like to say was patience but it was laced with some profanity haha. @BWAF the beadlock bolts for these rims were long enough for the LT tires, that I was happy about lol. Back to it! View attachment 101271
Looks good ! Glad too hear bolts were good. Forgot to tell you they suck to put on !

Reactions: sharp and Remington
Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Looks good ! Glad too hear bolts were good. Forgot to tell you they suck to put on !

Yes, a complete whore! Ha
But once you got it your golden!

Reactions: sharp and BWAF
Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
All done! Even worked out a deal for my spare. That’s good now that I have 30’s. The rear pic makes it look huge! Trust me it fits nice.

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Looks dam good

Thanks, was bit of a back ache and I’m sure I’ll fell it tomorrow but it turned out good. First time I’ve mounted tires on Beadlocks. I’ve mounted plenty of z rateded low profile 22” Stage 2 mustang tires and there a treat, but the Beadlocks top that. It’s not real hard, just getting the bead to stay on the rim lip witch is only a 1/4 of the bead. There’s no real good way to do that easily. Those that have done Beadlocks know what I mean but I’m sure some rims/tires are easier than others. I used bead sealer on the back side beads.

BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thanks, was bit of a back ache and I’m sure I’ll fell it tomorrow but it turned out good. First time I’ve mounted tires on Beadlocks. I’ve mounted plenty of z rateded low profile 22” Stage 2 mustang tires and there a treat, but the Beadlocks top that. It’s not real hard, just getting the bead to stay on the rim lip witch is only a 1/4 of the bead. There’s no real good way to do that easily. Those that have done Beadlocks know what I mean but I’m sure some rims/tires are easier than others. I used bead sealer on the back side beads.
Same problem I had that little lip with a big fatbead I found a big block holding rim up helped me keep tire down so could keep bead started

BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
And I still looked like a contortionist sitting on the tire my first one took 1.25hr it got easier. Lol

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Same problem I had that little lip with a big fatbead I found a big block holding rim up helped me keep tire down so could keep bead started

I just fought the hell out of it and called it a few choice words lol. I had about 3/4 of it on that at first used my thumbs to pop the rest on. Worked on the first one. The rest notnso much. I then used a small (smooth end) screwdriver to get underneath and use my thumb to hold the other side to keep it down. Was a bastard and a good way to combat stress lol

BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I just fought the hell out of it and called it a few choice words lol. I had about 3/4 of it on that at first used my thumbs to pop the rest on. Worked on the first one. The rest notnso much. I then used a small (smooth end) screwdriver to get underneath and use my thumb to hold the other side to keep it down. Was a bastard and a good way to combat stress lol
I soapped the hell out of them and still about crapped the amount of air I had to put in them to get back bead to pop out !

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I soapped the hell out of them and still about crapped the amount of air I had to put in them to get back bead to pop out !

I soaped the bottom bead to get it on, went like butter. After the beadlock was tourqed, I used a bead sealer on the bottom bead and rim, I didn’t have to do anything to get it to sit. Just some air and POP! surprised the hell out of me! Don’t know if it was the rim, bead sealer or the quality of the tire. But I was happy to not have to fight that.

BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I soaped the bottom bead to get it on, went like butter. After the beadlock was tourqed, I used a bead sealer on the bottom bead and rim, I didn’t have to do anything to get it to sit. Just some air and POP! surprised the hell out of me! Don’t know if it was the rim, bead sealer or the quality of the tire. But I was happy to not have to fight that.
My rims have double bead on inside had to pop over one to get the actual inside bead I had to put almost 40 in them to pop it made rims ring

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!