P1000m5 Remi’s Stroker 30 Build And Other Cool Bs!

Remington submitted a new Garage Item:

Remmy's Stroker 30 Build
And Other Bs!

Sorry for the late build fellas. I must say with work, honey do's and owning a cabin that like another house, it take up a lot of your time! Now that bow hunting season is upon us, more time will be taken up in a good way
This all started when I wanted a SXS to go along with my 2 ATV's and my property/cabin in the great northern woods of northern lower Michigan. There we have some nice trails outside my cabin door. The other was for hunting and general work around the cabin and home. I owned a nice 02' jeep TJ that I fixed up and never really used it that much not to mention the insurance sucks on those! So I convicted my wife of 16 yrs if I sold it I could get a SXS. Now I've owned Polaris ATV's for sometime, and a 2000 Honda Forman that the wife drives. After selling the jeep, I went to looking for a SXS. I wanted a Polaris general, needless to say, nice seats but wasn't impressed. Then I got into a P100-5 and WOW!! I was hooked, and so begins this Journey.

She looked like this when I found her! Needed some wheels
View attachment 23366 View attachment 23367
Ah much better!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Read more about this showcase item here...

Last edited by a moderator:
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
And finally...running out of room fast for switches. Found this dandy spot for the override switch that comes with the Blue Sea’s. Again, the override switch is to do just that, override the cut off if u need too.

Image Image

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
So I finished my hook up for my battery charger. Got this 110 power plug from NOCO and drilled it to fit on my front cowling. Now i wont have to remove the hood to plug it in for charging. Looks like a diesel! Lol. Thats what im gona say when someone ask! “Yeah its for my block heater! Got a big block diesel crate motor in there” :rolleyes: 🤣

TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
View attachment 263657View attachment 263656So I finished my hook up for my battery charger. Got this 110 power plug from NOCO and drilled it to fit on my front cowling. Now i wont have to remove the hood to plug it in for charging. Looks like a diesel! Lol. Thats what im gona say when someone ask! “Yeah its for my block heater! Got a big block diesel crate motor in there” :rolleyes: 🤣
Fancy

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Them look good. I havent used those yet. My 169.00 Allballs are still hanging in there
I still have allballs in the front. And there still good. Just had an issue with a boot clamp. Was going to get those for the rears but decided to go big and hope for longevity

Isaiah

Isaiah

Dec 30, 2019
Altamont TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I still have allballs in the front. And there still good. Just had an issue with a boot clamp. Was going to get those for the rears but decided to go big and hope for longevity
I hope the 2.0 last longer than my 1.0 that I had in the rear! Lasted about 4 months!

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I hear ya. I couldn't keep my factory boots from leaking. After replacing boots on both sides I decided to just replace whole axle.

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Well, finally got around to installing my badly needed rear axles. The stockers are still good. The passenger has a click and will b good for an emergency. The driver side was fine but a bad band on it. Like the 4th one ive had on there. Heres the new bad boys on.

Image Image

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Howdy folks! Been little over a month since ive been on. Been busy as you would guess. So i added some Milwaukee pack out boxes. One is a cooler, small tool box and a large one and some small boxes that i might change out later, will see. Kinda got sick of my storage bins and separate cooler to have to tie down. The inly sacrifice is the bed liner. Not a huge sacrifice cuz it was a PITA to remove at times. So ill just get a heavy rubber mat to lay down in the back when im hunting. Otherwise, im still able to use the back seats cuz the pack out bases are close to the same size at the seats. Cant take credit for this. Some of my other friends @Russ989 and @joeymt33 to name a few initially came up with the idea and i just put my own spin on it lol.

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I thought so. I've got Rigid boxes, there ok and water proof, but seem to be a hassle to unstack.
So far these seem to be easy to unstack. The teeth and connectors are huge so that should help.

Reactions: BWAF and Smitty335

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!