Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Thanks,CP I haven't seen or read anything about oil light problems on the forum but it will try to move when you first start it and the oil is cold it is a first that I have heard of I thought about checking the filter but I would have to drain the oil and if I take it to the dealer they will have to drain it again That is a pricey check HaHa
Paul
I wouldnt think just filter because if you garnade a set of clutches the friction material isn't enough to set off the light so I wouldn't think just normal debris would either. How many volts you at any idea?

pct

pct

Lost in the hills
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 10, 2016
Letart WV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have a fully charged battery any special spot to check never found any blown fuses

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I have a fully charged battery any special spot to check never found any blown fuses

I don't think it's voltage related but was curious if it's starting fine and not using heavy juice during it's probably non issue. Low power will do that though. I agree you need to go in. The light is different

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Eltobgi
pct

pct

Lost in the hills
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 10, 2016
Letart WV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
What I was wandering if the clutch pack had enough play to not let pressure build up or a seal blown I think it might be time to put the ole girl on the trailer to the dealer but they might not want to cover it due to water in the air filter

popeye

popeye

Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2016
kapowsin, Wa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
What I was wandering if the clutch pack had enough play to not let pressure build up or a seal blown I think it might be time to put the ole girl on the trailer to the dealer but they might not want to cover it due to water in the air filter
Maybe check all electrical conections back at the transmission/clutch area. Maybe you got a little water in them too. Water in the oil pressure sensor?

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

jocojonson

jocojonson

Lifetime Member
Oct 19, 2016
midland mi
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yes I do have a dual battery system! All accessories are seperate from factory electrical! Why what were you thinking?o_O
Just wondering if clutch problems voltage issues I'M just finishing my dual battery set up

snuffnwhisky

snuffnwhisky

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 21, 2016
Cullman, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
I would troubleshoot the oil pressure sensor. Probably an ohm check in the manual. Should be able to trace the wires to the ECM from the manual and check it there. If your oil light is coming on, I don't believe it will lock the clutch unless you do the bypass, maybe...

pct

pct

Lost in the hills
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 10, 2016
Letart WV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I got the clutch reset to work and everything on the dash was working it had reverse and forward backed it down the driveway and put it in low took off normally shifted in to 2nd ok pulled in the shop turned it off getting ready to take a test ride around the yard and it wouldn't move forward or reverse but if it is motor is cold it will move

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
I got the clutch reset to work and everything on the dash was working it had reverse and forward backed it down the driveway and put it in low took off normally shifted in to 2nd ok pulled in the shop turned it off getting ready to take a test ride around the yard and it wouldn't move forward or reverse but if it is motor is cold it will move
Order your clutch pack and oil change and you will be happy! She returns to the Beast you once knew! Job is really not that bad! Lot of good info provided by @CumminsPusher! We will be here for any questions!

J

Jshell3

Dang. Do you think Honda would help? Warranty or not, I thought they kinda paid special attn to clutch issues.

Reactions: pct
Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Dang. Do you think Honda would help? Warranty or not, I thought they kinda paid special attn to clutch issues.
No guarantees! But I don't see any reason they wouldn't! Call your dealer and let us know what they say! Good luck bud!

pct

pct

Lost in the hills
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 10, 2016
Letart WV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Are there any vendors here on the forum that sell parts I would like buy my parts from them if I could

pct

pct

Lost in the hills
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 10, 2016
Letart WV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
wonder if they were warrenty replacements

pct

pct

Lost in the hills
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 10, 2016
Letart WV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Most dealers up here have to order and are 2 weeks out

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!