P1000 Replacing clutch pack on the Beast

popeye

popeye

Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2016
kapowsin, Wa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Skids we're crap though I'm glad I bought some. If I could've seen who that transmission went to I would've bought that 100 percent without a doubt. I do miss the volts but it's not a huge increase for the money I wouldn't do it again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Im curious? Must have been befor my time on here what did you rig up. I thought that it was a joke

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I think I just need to pick up @Smitty335 ride and see for myself!

I'd have money on it that I could get on any Pioneer and tell someone if they've got good or bad ones. You actually get a pretty good feel after a bit lol. I knew they were about to go this last time before the slip. They get slightly softer then go to hell immediately

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
This is off topic, have any of you been in a fender bender that 6 air bags went of, well I did 1/2/17 and since I have several nose bleeds? I usually have nose bleeds maybe 1 in 5 years. When the bags went off, there was a terrible odor.

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
They told me (Dealer) it was the valves they chamfered.
IMG 6366 IMG 6367
I'm still looking because I don't believe you...lol

Reactions: pct and sharp
Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
This is off topic, have any of you been in a fender bender that 6 air bags went of, well I did 1/2/17 and since I have several nose bleeds? I usually have nose bleeds maybe 1 in 5 years. When the bags went off, there was a terrible odor.
Did you s*** your pants from the impacto_O.....too soon:oops:

popeye

popeye

Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2016
kapowsin, Wa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
So 660 watts? What did that cost?

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

advertisement
snuffnwhisky

snuffnwhisky

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 21, 2016
Cullman, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
Does it effect oil flow/pressure?
Probably not. Possible there could have been a burr on something also. The only thing that would help flow is if a chamfer was made to help port match 2 parts, pretty unlikely though. A lot of machined parts have sharp edges. It's pretty common to chamfer ID or OD of parts when inserting another part into it especially if there is a seal involved. Most oem's have special tools to install parts safely that we don't have access to.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Did you s*** your pants from the impacto_O.....too soon:oops:
He's a good sport actually. I felt bad the day after. We were talking about blindfolds like in talledega nights he said he just wears helmets backwards. I asked him if that's what happened to the truck. He took it like a champ! Funny guy he is sometimes!

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
He's a good sport actually. I felt bad the day after. We were talking about blindfolds like in talledega nights he said he just wears helmets backwards. I asked him if that's what happened to the truck. He took it like a champ! Funny guy he is sometimes!
I also felt bad! For the record I would recommend seeing a doctor @Smitty335 for the nosebleeds! Just trying to get a laugh out of him with what my wife calls my "Inappropriate Sense of Humor":confused:

N

Nurm

Nov 15, 2016
Yooper
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Chamfering a seat also allows the flow to be shut off in a more gradual fashion. If any valve is closed or flow stopped suddenly you can get a pressure surge, water hammer. I would think that the chamfering is done to smooth out the shifting by making the flows change more slowly.

J

JTW

I also felt bad! For the record I would recommend seeing a doctor @Smitty335 for the nosebleeds! Just trying to get a laugh out of him with what my wife calls my "Inappropriate Sense of Humor":confused:
I'm guessing the vagina bleeds.. I mean nosebleeds are from the airbag dust. Lots of folks cough and hack for a long while after.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Are you kin to Yota?

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!