Supporting Member
Jan 24, 2021
Missouri
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
outstanding!!!! impressed :).

new baby X 2, good for you

don't have to answer, approximate costs for parts
Arggh, figured that question would come up! I'm only around $600 cheaper than a crate motor from Honda, since I ended up changing out a lot more that I originally thought I was going to have to, the further I went the more was damaged! And then all the time I spent on it yet...🥴 (Although the most frustrating part was getting it out and back into the machine) But my 25 year old self thought I knew more than these seasoned folks on here telling me to just go the crate motor route. 🤦‍♂️Mark it down to experience i reckon!

RSX3

RSX3

Supporting Member
Jan 24, 2021
Missouri
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Been a while since i posted but had it out at little sahara dunes in waynoka this weekend! :cool: And yes, i need a fender flare that is on national back order.
20230916 193942

HBarlow

HBarlow

Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2020
Daniels, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
Congratulations on a successful repair. In the interest of honesty, I was skeptical when I read the early posts in this thread. I was afraid the price of the long list of new parts required would bury you.

That was a big job!

RSX3

RSX3

Supporting Member
Jan 24, 2021
Missouri
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Congratulations on a successful repair. In the interest of honesty, I was skeptical when I read the early posts in this thread. I was afraid the price of the long list of new parts required would bury you.

That was a big job!
Yeah, wouldnt want to do it again unless i got the rig super cheap...put it that way!

906UP

906UP

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 6, 2017
The 906
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
Been a while since i posted but had it out at little sahara dunes in waynoka this weekend! :cool: And yes, i need a fender flare that is on national back order.View attachment 403349
Awesome news it running good for you.
Hows your daughter doing?....growing like a weed I hope.

RSX3

RSX3

Supporting Member
Jan 24, 2021
Missouri
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Well so far the thing has been doing me good, the other weekend the throttle body started randomly hanging up. The intake was off when i got the machine, and had water sitting i them so im presuming that it got places it shouldnt have so not sure if i can get it free up or if im down to buying another one!? For all i know the TPS has gotten wet inside too...

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!