Repo Talon...Blown Motor

RSX3

RSX3

Supporting Member
Jan 24, 2021
Missouri
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Got my first bit of parts, hopefully later this week i can get everything else. :cool:
20230617 134707

RSX3

RSX3

Supporting Member
Jan 24, 2021
Missouri
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Have you ordered cases already?
Can you tell me the part number they sold you?

Also while you have the engine apart, you might as well put the updated parts in the sub trans as well.
I simply had my local honda dealer order the stuff for me, soooo... no i dont have the cases yet so cant tell you that yet, as for the sub trans, i was really considering that since its on the bench anyway, like you said!

H

HondaTech

I simply had my local honda dealer order the stuff for me, soooo... no i dont have the cases yet so cant tell you that yet, as for the sub trans, i was really considering that since its on the bench anyway, like you said!

The cases have been updated for better mount bracing. I'm not sure if they dont have the old part number anymore or if they are still selling them.

RSX3

RSX3

Supporting Member
Jan 24, 2021
Missouri
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Picked up a few more of the goods on saturday. BTW, @HondaTech the part number for the crankcase set was 11000-HL6-A01. Good, bad, or otherwise...

20230701 175210

Last edited:
906UP

906UP

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 6, 2017
da Yoop
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
Hey, she is doing wonderful, gaining weight and giving us some of her first smiles, thanks for asking! She even went on her first camp-out this past weekend! 👍👍:)
Awesome!

My wife's niece just hatched one, 7 weeks early, 3# 9oz, their little is doing good, should be home soon after a few weeks in the baby toaster.

RSX3

RSX3

Supporting Member
Jan 24, 2021
Missouri
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Awesome!

My wife's niece just hatched one, 7 weeks early, 3# 9oz, their little is doing good, should be home soon after a few weeks in the baby toaster.
Wow, i know what they are dealing with but theirs is quite a bit smaller yet!!! Great to hear that it is doing good as well though! 👏

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!