P500 Reverse indicator not working.

rtn001

rtn001

May 23, 2018
Central Florida
Ownership

1. 500
Yikes..........is that cover plate with the 3 bolts busted ?
I can be soooooo dense. I had to go back to the photo to see what you were talking about. What you were seeing is the tread end of the bolts. It does look like busted bolts in the photo. Still a crappy photo.

rtn001

rtn001

May 23, 2018
Central Florida
Ownership

1. 500
Thanks for the help and support. Sweet Pea, I don't know what else to call a poo (pea) green machine, was the victim of a unprovoked attack by a low down, dirty, rotten, stinking rat. Other than the protective cover, only three wires were damaged. On two the insulation was nicked to the wire but no strands were damaged. Easy fix. The gray reverse wire was a different story. It was cut through in two places, about five inches apart, pulled from what was left of the protective wrap and dropped down into the machine. Splice in new wire, waterproof, wrap in high temp. tape, button up machine, test drive. On Hondasxs's suggestion I am going to add a pig tail so as to later install a back up light that would be activated by placing the machine in reverse. Next, KILL RATS. THANKS AGAIN. You people are the greatest.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!