utvmi

utvmi

Lifetime Member
Jun 1, 2017
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Update Got my state inspection today and PASSED !!:D

There is noway to get through with out the parking break you have to get to 1-3 MPH and then use the Parking Break to stop and hold the rig.

State Sticker

Remington

Remington

Sheriff Chief POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X

There is noway to get through with out the parking break you have to get to 1-3 MPH and then use the Parking Break to stop and hold the rig.

View attachment 136305
Nice job and congrats.
#1 How much do you have in it to make it happen?
#2 would you be willing to post a complete parts list for those of us thinking of doing this now that it’s done?

B

Boss0144

Lifetime Member
Jan 25, 2018
Commerce Township, MI
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Awesome!!

What is your insurance bill?? Michigan has the highest rates going. I’m afraid to even think about what the insurance companies will ask to insure these things for on road use!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Remington
Todd627

Todd627

HondaSxS Club Stress Management Director
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 4, 2018
MI
Awesome!!

What is your insurance bill?? Michigan has the highest rates going. I’m afraid to even think about what the insurance companies will ask to insure these things for on road use!

Progressive will be the cheapest route.

H

hillbillyproud

May 6, 2019
Ortonville. Mi
Ownership

1. 1000-5
My rig is ready but still waiting on a call from the state to schedule a time. Very frustrated at the length of time it takes them to get around to doing an inspection.

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
My rig is ready but still waiting on a call from the state to schedule a time. Very frustrated at the length of time it takes them to get around to doing an inspection.
We’re talking about Government.
Grandholm 2.0

Reactions: Mudwing and Todd627
H

hillbillyproud

May 6, 2019
Ortonville. Mi
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Great news today, after a lengthy process I'm proud to say my Pioneer has passed state inspection and is road legal !! It seemed all the guy was In interested in was the parking brake.

Reactions: Remington and utvmi
H

hillbillyproud

May 6, 2019
Ortonville. Mi
Ownership

1. 1000-5

View attachment 136305
I guess I got lucky today because the guy that did mine never looked at anything but the parking brake. Hell he didn't even walk around it or ask me to get it off the trailer, just ask me to set the parking brake and slapped a new Vince tag on it !

J

jsodep5338

Mar 6, 2020
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Would this pass for a parking brake?

lee

lee

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 4, 2013
Springfield Ohio
Ownership

1. 500
Would this pass for a parking brake?

No. Needs to be a separate system that can act independent from the regular service brake.

J

jsodep5338

Mar 6, 2020
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Has anyone that passed the inspection found an insurance agent willing to insure the vehicle for a road policy? If so, how much a year if you don’t mind me asking?

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Has anyone that passed the inspection found an insurance agent willing to insure the vehicle for a road policy? If so, how much a year if you don’t mind me asking?
Welcome to the forum from Greater Metropolitan Stockbridge Mi. lol

I haven’t nor have I made mine street legal. If u look at what the requirements are to make it that way, and the BS to get it titled. you can buy a nice used machine IMO. Don’t get me wrong I’d like to have mine done and kudos to who on here that went through the BS to get it done! (Not many Lol) but not at that price I won’t. . I ride mainly at my cabin up north. 90% of the county’s up there let you ride the road/shoulder as long as it’s not an M road or interstate and large city, you just have to check the area first. So I just put a blinker kit on mine to be safe for turning and such ,so far so good. As for insurance? With WHitler in Lansing, And the policy’s in place AKA wanting a massive gas tax 👎just like what it takes to make it street legal! I’m afraid to know how much it would be;)

J

jsodep5338

Mar 6, 2020
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Stocktuckey!! Have a few friends from there. I’m a resident of Hillsdale County. 👍🏽 I hear what you’re saying about the pain in the ass this is to get it done. However I would love to not have to go 25 MPH on the shoulder if I could just hop on the road and get her up to 55. My main goal is to take a 2 week trip with my wife in the UP and go as far as we can.

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Stocktuckey!! Have a few friends from there. I’m a resident of Hillsdale County. 👍🏽 I hear what you’re saying about the pain in the ass this is to get it done. However I would love to not have to go 25 MPH on the shoulder if I could just hop on the road and get her up to 55. My main goal is to take a 2 week trip with my wife in the UP and go as far as we can.
Lmao I was going to say Stocktucky but I wasn’t sure if people would understand lol.For the record, I do not live in town with the Tuckyins. I live north of town in the township in the rural area lol. Yes I’d love to ride here on the streets too but the cost and all yikes!

utvmi

utvmi

Lifetime Member
Jun 1, 2017
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5
State Farm will once you have the New title with the MI Vin Number.

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!